1: its awake...

In the beach house, Garnet was taking about the green gem named Peridot.

"We need to track down Peridot, we found her pod , we know she's out there somewhere. She came to earth with a job to do, and odds are she's still gonna try to do it. That's why I gathered you here."
Garnet said to the crystal gems, while folding pristine clean salmon shirts with yellow stars in the middle.

Pearl and Amethyst were helping, while Amethyst had on foot on a stack of clean salmon shirts reading a magazine of sorts.
"I thought it was so you could help me fold all this laundry."
Steven commented slapping a folded shirt down on one of the stacks on his right, Garnet slightly faltered
"t-that too, the chore wheel idea you had fell apart fast."
Garnet replied, Amethyst replied with a 'wasn't me' as everyone turned to look at the chore wheel.

all the names under the chores were scratched out in red ink and underneath the names was neatly written the name 'Pearl' in cursive. Everyone turned to look at Pearl as she turned back to the group, with half folded laundry in her hands.

"I just really enjoy doing all of those things." Pearl said as she finished folding the salmon colored shirt and placed it down in a new column of shirts. "Its better if we do them together." Garnet says turning her attention to the purple skinned gem reading a magazine.

Garnet placed another folded shirt down as she and Amethyst made eye contact. there was a pause. Amethyst shut the book and started folding laundry, much to her dismay.
"Humans should just stop wearing clothes, it'd be alot funnier." Amethyst hushed her voice at the last part, earning a 'heeeeeeeey!' From Steven. "Im a civilified part human, thank you very much, clothing is a must." He said in a slight British accent, before giving back to folding shirts, but giving a hum.

"This is alot, I bet this folding would go faster if Ruby and Sapphire were here!" Steven gives a grin that grows as he finishes his sentence looking up at Garnet.

"I'm sure they'd be glad to see you Steven, but I am not unfusing over laundry." Garnet replied, Steven gave a 'aw' and got back to folding. "Garnet you don't think Peridot would come looking for us, do you?" Pearl asked folding a shirt and placing it on the pile she just made.

"We weren't her priority. She was sent here to do something in the kindergarten." Garnet replied as Pearl finished folding another shirt and placed it down. "Do you think shes still going to try to reactivate it?" Pearl asked, Garnet gave a hum and a nod. "If she gets it up and running the injecters will turn back on." Garnet said Steven stopped folding. "In...jectors? W-what are those?" He asks puzzled. "You've already seen them." Pearl started then elaborated.

"Well, you've seen them disabled." Pearl says as she makes a hologram of a injector from her pearl. "If Peridot reactivates them" the hologram showed an injector drilling into the ground, "they'll pick up right where they left off," once the drill has gone far enough, a star is planted in the ground, "planting gems in the crust of the earth," the star gets larger,"where they'll incubate," the star takes the bright lights out in the ground, "and suck the life right out of the ground." Everyone- except Garnet- felt terrified
"we can't let Peridot restart gem production here. If we do the entire planet will become..."

Pearl didn't want to finish her sentence nor did she have to. "Janked." Garnet finished, Amethyst, surprised by Garnets wording, laughs "Garnet! That mouth!" Amethyst said between laughs.

"Dont worry, we'll stop her." Garnet said to ease Steven's worry. Steven gave a large smile at Garnets words . "Come on crystal gems." Garnet said leaving the laundry and moving to the warp pad, and was followed by her team mates.