28:Logs With Her Name On It

"I can't believe I just did that!" Peridot yelled, gripping her recorder tightly and moving her head, making Labradorite grunt. "Madem Peri, please keep your head still if you want all the shards out of your hair." Labradorite comments, picking a piece of glass from Peridot's triangular hair.

"Your hair is so dense, it's hard to do this if your moving so erratically." Ever since that meeting with Yellow Diamond and Peridot's 'crystal gemming', dubbed by Labradorite herself, Peridot's been hysterical.

She would often repeat the phrases "I can't believe I did that!" Or "I'm a traitor to my homeworld!" Or something along those lines.

However today, Labradorite caught Peridot and forced her to sit. So now here they were.

Peridot sitting on the ground with her legs criss crossed and Labradorites thighs around her head, keeping her in place as Labradorite picked pieces of glass from her hair, sitting on a small crate she found in the barn.

Every time Peridot would move her head, Labradorite would tug on Peridot's pyramid hair and squeeze her thighs tighter around Peridot's head.

Peridot could basically feel the warmth of Labradorites gem against the back of her head, but during her turmoil, she elected to ignore it.

"I disobeyed my orders and went against yellow diamonds wishes!" Labradorite tugged again. "I'm a traitorous clod!" Another tug as Peridot moved her head up to the bright sky.

"I never want to think about what I've done again!" Peridot yelled into the recorder, earning another tug from Labradorite, before rewinding the tape back.

"I'm a traitorous clod!" The recorder repeated, making Peirdot laugh to herself, trying to wiggle her head out of Labradorite's tight grip.

"And I called Yellow Diamond a clod right to her face!" Peridot kicked her feet as Steven stood to the side, listening in to Peridot's mood swings.

"I called Yellow Diamond a clod right to her face..." Peridot gaped as her feet stopped kicking in the air, falling on the ground with a 'thump.' Peridot began to rewind the tape some more as Steven asked about Peridot's well being.

Peridot continued to rewind that tape. Labradorite was about to ask Peridot the same question before Peridot turned to Steven with a "No!" And a insane smile. Steven crouched down to the sitting Peridot. "It's all gonna work out. You're with us now!" Steven smiled, as if he were talking with a kindergartener.

Suddenly Peridot shoot up grabbing onto Steven's shoulder and sending Labradorite in a moment of shock.

"You don't understand! I'm protecting a planet I was once trying to destroy! I used to follow every order- every rule. Now I'm a traitor... a rebel! A crystal gem..." Peridot chuckled, backing up from Steven and replaying the tape to repeat the word "Clod!" Over and over.

"Well, that tape recorder seems to be helping." Steven comments, knocking Peirodt out of her replaying thing only for her to throw it in the  direction of Labradorite, yelling a "NO IT'S NOT!"

Labradorite jumped at the recorder coming at her, but if flew over her head. Labradorite heard the recorder hit something, which is weird, because behind her was an empty space, right?