58: thanks, but no thanks

The Rubies immediately crowded Amethyst, clearly excited to meet the 'real' Jasper. Eyeball pushed her way through the crowd and stopped in front of Amethyst.

"Jasper I'm Ruby 1-F-4  cut 4-N-D." Eyeball identified herself, saluting Amethyst. "I fought in the war for Earth." Eyeball said, looking up at Amethyst.

Amethyst almost stuttered but then said. "At ease." Making Eyeball stop saluting, smiling up at the false Jasper.

"I was on the ground in facet 6 when I heard the tale of the facet 9 kindergarten quartz that could."

Eyeball foretold. "They say you popped out of the ground with your helmet on! And took out 80 crystal gems before the sun went down!" Eyeball said, excited as she turned to Amethyst once again, making her straighten.

"When I found out this mission was to look for you, I nearly dissipated my form!" Eyeball found herself rambling and straightened herself, her cheeks growing redder.

"It is an honor to finally meet you..." Eyeball finished talking. Amethyst stared for a moment before smiling widly.

"Yup! That's me!" Amethyst pointed to herself, nervously sweating.  "Always huge! never small! All th- all the time since I was made!" Amethyst said, making a fool out of herself.

Dioptase blushed and looked away. This was giving her second hand embarrassment, she couldn't bare to watch this anymore.

"Wait a minute. You look different then I thought you would." Eyeball squinted at Amethyst. Dioptase looked back.

"Oh here it is." Pearl said, gently pinching the bridge of her nose. "Oh you must mean my tan. Yknow from the sun."
Dioptase felt extremely flabbergasted. Her tan? These Rubies can't be that dumb to even think that that is a Tan-

"Stupid Earth sun!" Are you fucking for real. Eyeball kicked some dirt from the ground with a, "I hate this planet!"

"Curse this planet!" Amethyst said, kicking a larger piece of soil from the earth, prompting the other Rubies to stomp and rip out the Earth grass, not really doing much damage.

"I kinda wanna pick one up." Dioptase says, making Pearl look at her slightly weirdly as Dioptase walked close to one of the Rubies and picks them up in her arms.

The Ruby flailed in Dioptase's grip for a moment before looking up at Dioptase and going limp, making Dioptase feel quite proud of herself

"Well it's a good thing we found you. Yellow Diamond is awaiting your return." Doc says, looking back at Amethyst.

"We'll take you back to homeworld right away!" Amethyst immediately screamed no, but then cleared her throat.

"I, Jasper, Have decided to stay on earth." Amethyst said, making the Rubies go through a chorus of confusion and Why's.

"Because I gotta stay here!" Amethyst said, walking over to the crystal gems + Lapis,  Dioptase was still holding Navy.

"With these guys!" Amethyst excused, though it wasn't a lie. "Yup! Gotta keep em prisoner!" Amethyst said, making Lapis look at Amethyst with a blank stare before looking away, quite pissed.

"For the diamonds." Amethyst kept adding words, it was clear she was nervous. The Rubies stayed silent for a moment before Army started to clap.

Navy cried, Leggy put her hands over her mouth, and Eyeball and Doc started to clap with Army. "Jasper..." "the devotion..." the Rubies whispered.

"Welp, Yellow will definitely want to know about this. You'll have to file a report at the nearest diamond base." Doc said the Rubies started to whisper to the themselves again.

"Where is that?" "I think we passed it on the way here." Navy said. "You dummies! It's uhm..." Doc's mind went blank.

Eyeball growled. "It's there!" Eyeball said, pointing a little off center. Dioptase held Navy with Teo arms and guided Eyeball's hand to where the moon was.

"I GOTTA HOLD THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON!?" Amethyst yelled before fixing her voice. "Hold this... hold these... prisoners! Gotta bring the rebel prisoners if we're going to the moon! Can't leave them here unsupervised." Amethyst said, fixing her statement.

"Very well. To the ship!" Doc said, walking off. Dioptase, lifted Navy up like simba and for no reason at all, kissed her head in a way of goodbye before putting her down.
Navy grew to scolding temperatures as she waddled to the ship, her cheeks burning red.

"What are you doing? This isn't going to work." Pearl hissed at Amethyst. "You can't hold that form forever." Garnet said.

"I flustered the fuck outta that Ruby." Dioptase smirked, walking back to the gems. Dioptase got popped on the mouth by one of her hands, but she didn't care.

"I can do this. we'll go to the moon, come back, and they'll leave us alone." Amethyst said, going behind the crystal gems.

"Just play along." She said as she pushed them closer to the ship. Lapis  went up to Dioptase who was next to Amethyst. "Oh hey, you guys wanna be prisoners too?" Amethyst ask both Dioptase and Lapis

Dioptase put a hand on Lapis' shoulder and, pulled Lapis closer to her. "Thank you Amy but no thank you." Dioptase says.

"Alright, just checkin'." Amethyst winked at Lapis before going into the ship. The ship stayed there for a moment before flying off. Lapis pulled away from Dioptase.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I apologize." Dioptase lets go of Lapis and bows dramatically. "My name is Dioptase, you must be Lapis. Such a pleasure to meet you, darling."

Dioptase takes Lapis' hand and kissing it, while making direct eye contact. For some reason, Lapis didn't blush, she just looked at Dioptase.

For once, Dioptase blushed and got up, dusting herself off. "Sorry, darling." Dioptase chuckles, her cheeks turning a darker shade of her skin.

"It's okay.." Lapis says,  looking away. "I'm just a little shocked you guys would like fusing." Lapis spoke,  walking into the barn with Dioptase. "...How does it feel?" Lapis asked, Dioptase looked up at Lapis.

Dioptase stayed silent for a moment, gathering her thoughts. "Warm. I think. I like being me."  Dioptase tried to summarize it.

"What? you wanna turn?" Dioptase smirked flirtatiously. "No thanks." Lapis gave a smile.  "Alright." Dioptase shrugged. 

[A/n: I'mmmmmmm baaaackkkk]