31:in turmoil

Garnet stood beside the barns doors, waiting patiently. It had been atleast half an hour since Labradorite entered the barn and she hadn't left. And Garnet swears she can hear the pieces of bickering. Snarky remarks to calm responses.

Soon Steven and Peridot came over to Garnet. "Where's Labradorite?" Peridot asked as she approached. Garnet pointed to the barn with a straight face as faint bickering could be heard beyond the barn doors.

"Is Labradorite..." Steven started tilting his head. "Arguing with herself?" Peridot finished, looking awfully confused. Peridot approached the door and knocked in it. "Labby? Are you okay?" The bickering continued. "Okay, I'm coming in!" Peridot pulled open the barn doors revealing a sight none of the gems were ready for.

Two gems

Two gems. That were stuck together by their elbow. One was small, blue, and furious. The other was tall, pastel blue, and surprisingly calm, despite the short blue gem attached to her elbow, that flew up to the Pastel Blue Pearl, attempting to pull away from her.

"Aqua, I don't think you understand." The Pastel Pearl said, only for the blue gem, Aqua, to stop her tugging and look at the Pearl. "NO! You don't understand!" The two continued their heated argument, until they caught a glance at the gems in the entrance of the barn.

"Oh dear..." The Pastel Pearl muttered before bowing, taking the Aquamarine with her. "I'm very sorry you have to see this." The Pastel Pearl apologized before lifting herself up again.

"Of Course! OF COURSE!? YOU'RE ALWAYS EMBARRASSED OF ME, AREN'T YOU!?" Aqua yelled angrily fuming, waving her arms, taking the Pastel Pearl's right arm with her.
"Aqua Please, you're being unreasonable." The Pastel Blue Pearl commented, facing Aqua again.

"OH SO, IT'S ALWAYS ME, RIGHT!?" Aqua yelled crossing her arms and turning around once again, huffing angrily. "Aqua...you know I didn't mean it like that..." Aqua huffed again, turning her nose up and closing her eyes.

The Pastel Blue Pearl sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose before spotting the group of gems staring wide eyed, Amethyst and Pearl particularly being new gems added to the audience gaping at the two sort-of-fused gems. Or more specifically, their split gems. But still them!

"I'm very sorry you had to meet us like this." The Pastel Pearl apologized as the gems finally regained their composure.

"I guess that's where her attitude comes from." Pearl muttered to the group of gems as Aqua huffed at Pastel Blue Pearls comment, crossing her arms again, letting a small "hmph!" Leaving her lips.

"Her cuteness comes from a dark place, huh Peri?" Amethyst nudges Peridot beside her, who just stared at the two. Pastel Blue Pearl looked over at the gaping Peridot.

"Oh, you must be Peridot. It's a pleasure to meet you, if only it wasn't like this..." Aqua huffed angrily again and tugged on her arm that was attached to Pastel Pearl's. "Why can't you just fuse back together?" Peridot asked, tilting her head.

"Aqua's being a pain." "Pastel's being too trusting!" The two attached gems said in unison, their voices overlapping each other, however it sounded perfect, the gems could hear both sides evenly. And it seemed like they could too as the two gems glared at each other as soon as they said that.

"How long do you think you're going to be here?!" Steven asked, extremely excited to see a fusions counterparts. The Pearl, Pastel, smiled softly at the boys enthusiasm.

"A few days at least, Aqua can get really stubborn when she wants to." Pastel gave a glance to Aqua, who muttered something along the lines "it's always me, ain't it?" As she growled and looked at the ground.

  "Aqua, you don't have to say something smart after my replies to other gems." Pastel said, sighing as Aqua muttered a small "Whatever!" Crossing her arms again.

"We might be here for a while. Hope you like us..." Pastel sighed as her counter part looked at her from the corner of her eye.

------

"The Garnet, you wished to see us." Pastel said after everyone went back to their activities. The Garne looked at the two gems. "You're fine, maybe next time." Garnet said, looking back up at the stars.

"Oh okay." Pastel spoke as Aqua began to tug on her left arm. "Let's go, Peridot wants to meet us and it's better then hanging out with this dulla-"

A hand slapped onto Aqua's mouth as Garnet looked from the stars to the two gems.

"Nothing! It's nothing The Garnet, Sorry for wasting your time!" Pastel hurriedly spoke, quickly walking away

"Nothing! It's nothing The Garnet, Sorry for wasting your time!" Pastel hurriedly spoke, quickly walking away. Garnet just hummed and looked back up at the stars.

"Aqua you cant just say that, we made a peace treaty!" Pastel hissed quietly once they made their way away from the Garnet's proximity. "YOU made a peace treaty, I am bound by my own rules, you said so yourself." Aqua spoke, moving Patels hand from her mouth. "Next time you do that, your hand will not be unscathed." Aqua crossed her arms around her chest. Pastel sighed heavily, pinching the bridge inbetween her nose.

"Are you doing okay?" Pastel whipped around, taking Aqua with her. "Oh. It's just you, Pearl." Pastel sighed as Aqua huffed looking off to the side. "Well, are you?" Pearl asked again, sitting down on a bench. Pearl patted the space beside her, an invitation.

Pastel sat down next to Pearl, placing Aqua on her leg as she continued to look off to the side and cross her arms. "Uhm, it's really just Aqua, heh, I guess only Pearl's would know, right?" Pastel chuckled looking over at Pearl.

"Yes, I suppose, before I rebelled, I did have a master and I can understand." Pearl chuckled alongside Pastel, slightly uncomfortable with the conversation topic. "I can still hear you." Aqua growled, stopping the Pearls from laughing more.

"What got you so unlucky?" Pearl muttered to Pastel, who just looked at Aqua. "Can I be sincere with you, Pearl?" Pastel asked quietly, making Pearl tilt her head.

"Of course." Pearl responded, curiosity creeping up her body. "Aqua isn't as bad as you think. Once you actually take the time to meet her, she's as sweet as can be." Pastel smiled softly as she caught the eyes of Aqua who immediately looked away, her cheeks flushed with a dark blue. "At this point, I don't think she's really mad at me."