sneak peak, shhh

Peridot's legs gave up on her and she fell. That is until Labradorite pulled both of then into a spin.

Both of their gems glowed and they felt a warmth. Not an unbearable one, it was more comfortable, more...safe.

Suddenly they fell. Peridot peaked an eye open to look for Labradorite. She wasn't there. "Labby?" Peridot gasped and two pairs of hands slammed onto her mouth.

That was not her voice, nor was it Labradorites. It had more of a british lean in the tone. Their eyes traveled down to their body.

That wasn't her outfit, nor her arms or color, it was more of a turquoise than anything. However instead of feeling anxiety, she felt safe. They felt safe.

Peridot looked to her stomach, there was Labradorite's gem. Labradorite's hands moved from her mouth to her forehead. Her fingers tracing over Peridot's triangular gem. Finally something clicked into their head. They fused.

After a moment of silence, a word, or a name came to them

After a moment of silence, a word, or a name came to them. Dioptase.

Suddenly they pulled apart, infusing. Both of them fell from their position, smiling wildly.

"We did it! Peri, we did it!" Labradorite cheered getting up and picking the amazed Peridot up with ease, spinning her around.

Peridot, still dazed, gently hovered her hand over her stomach, where Labradorites gem once was. "Could... Could we do that again?"

[A/n: dont say I dont do anything for you. ;} stay tuned]