26: earth shattering revaltion

[A/n: hi it's me, Bee, now before we start the chapter I just want to inform our guys that they amazing, the wonderful, daniandfriends12346  has made fanart of Labradorite and Peridot's fusion!!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/339267503?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=imyourgodnowfearme&wp_originator=GZFWTXhMD0S8QBx3MPtZheX%2Blx%2BgD8gZM8bLCvECeQGac64qh0bZHyq0qw%2BV3D8g0jVFX6mKr3mMBDVeUym7IEv30WwwTp6KyTdiTLaHhnFr4m0jmSJcxx46iDtaDrv9

I really like it and I'm really grateful that Labby and Peri are such a lovable couple, they got fusion art!! I am actually still stimming and kicking my feet once I saw the finished product, once again, daniandfriends12346 thank you so much for drawing this masterpiece, this will a core memory for the rest of my life!! <33!! anyway sorry this was a long author's note I am just really happy, this was Bee, now back to Forced Fusion, Gone Right!!]

------

"What'd I say?" Peridot asked as Labradorite helped her up. "I was just stating a fact." Peridot said walking over to Steven who was standing at the edge of the stairs. "The rebellion didn't really save earth. It just delayed the inevitable." Peridot tried to explain her perspective to the silent Steven.

"It's not the way they see it." Steven finally says, shocking both Peridot and Labradorite. Both gems looked over at the half gem.

"They've spent thousands of years trying to protect the earth..." Steven said. "I thought maybe you finally understood why." Steven looks back at the Peridot before looking away, walking down the stairs away from the Peridot and Labradorite.

Peridot stood for a while, seemingly zoned out. Labradorite looked at the Peridot slightly worried if the gems mean words got to her. Labradorite wrapped all four arms around Peridot, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Labby, I have an idea." Labradorite looked up at Peridot her eyes brimming with questions. "Remember our code?" Labradorite looked at the ground for a second before looking up at Peridot's hopeful eyes. "Follow directions first, ask questions later." Peridot smiled and patted Labradorite's hair. "Thank you."

<---->

Once Steven jumped down all the steps he looked over his shoulder, where was Peridot or Labradorite. "Peridot?" Steven said, before seeing Peridot and Labradorite. Labradorite sticking something into her gem....hmm...

"What? We're coming!" Peridot said, taking Labradorite's hand into her own, pulling her down the stairs, making Labradorite fumble with the diamond shaped item and just placed it in her lower hands as Peridot moved both herself and Labradorite past Steven.

"Let's go, you two." The fusion said, Steven followed Garnet down, keeping a close eye one Peridot and Labradorite. The ride back back the barn as almost dead silent apart from Peridot and Labradorite holding onto eachother and screaming.

But once they returned, Lion went somewhere else, the Crystal Gems were conversing by the drill and Peridot and Labradorite were talking inside the barn, holding the diamond shaped item.

Peridot looked over to the barn opening and jumped at the sight of Steven there, taking the diamond from Labradorite's hands and hiding it behind her back.