3: that's not right.

The day started as Steven and Amethyst sat on the floor watching 'crying breakfast friends' on Steven's television. The episode started when an ice cream fell out of the cone in which the two objects started crying, something else walked into the shot just for them to start crying as well.

"I don't get this cartoon, man, why don't they just eat the ice cream off the floor, they don't have to cry about it." Weeping was heard until static enveloped the TV screen. "Aw not again. It was doing this yesterday, too." Steven whined laying his head on the floor.

"Hang on. I got it" Amethyst said moving over to the television and kicking it.

"How about now?" Amethyst asked before the television jumped on its own according making weird sounds making Amethyst shriek and walk away back to where Steven was. "Its never done that before." Steven said as the static started to make sense.

"On all frequencies....Peridot." the television spoke in mostly static but was clearer after a few seconds.
"This is Peridot transmitting on all frequencies from abandoned crystal system colony planet earth to yellow diamond, my mission has been comprised. My escort and informant are gone, and I am now stranded. Please send help!"

The message looped as Steven had been on a call with someone as the rest of the crystal gems watched the message. "Okay. Thanks." He hung up. "Connie says it's on her TV, too." Steven comments Pearl looked at Steven then the message. "But where could Peridot be broadcasting a signal that strong?" Pearl asked. "There's only one place." Garnet answered.

<------>

A white/pink portal opened up as a lion with the crystal gems on his back came through. Lion immediately clasped and Steven popped out of lions hair, gasping for air. "Lion, are you okay?" Steven asked the pink Lion just roared softly at his question, Steven pet the pink feline as Garnet came up beside them.

"Its as I feared." Garnet stated as she looked up at the power house typed thing sourcing with power. "It looks like Peridot somehow repaired the communication hub." Pearl said taking the whole thing info account she commented. "well at least some of it." As some of the pieces were missing.

"So we just got to wreck it up again right? You guys should form Sugilite!" Steven said with excitement. "Yeah? Well, uh, it's up to Garnet I guess. What do you say? Shall we mash it up?" Amethyst asked, getting hit with a "no" from Garnet.

"But...Don't we need to be huge like last time?" Amethyst asked. "Last time was a disaster." Garnet turned to face Amethyst. "Last time we fused, Suglilite went berserk. And it's because of her we can't even warp here anymore."

She brought attention to the broken warp, a bolder smashed onto it, lion was sitting next to it. Garnet took off her visors. "I could be rash, you could be reckless, and we could both get carried away."

Garnet placed her visors on, Amethyst could be seen in the reflection.

"So, for the time being, Sugilite is benched. What we need now is to be careful." Garnet turned to Pearl, Steven gasped starry eyed.

"Its you and me Pearl. Let's fuse." Garnet said with a smile. Pearl looked at Garnet with wide eyes, full of admiration as tear filled her eyes. "Dont cry Pearl." Garnet frowned, Pearl was trying her hardest not to, she sniffed and smiled.