52:Healing

A few days passed, Labradorite seemed to be healing smoothly. Peridot and Lapis took turns to watch Labradorite, though she mostly stayed on the couch, in curtisy of Peridot, who basically flips everytime she's not on the couch.

Peridot had also looked up what could stop gems from itching and she found a dog cone in the barn so Peridot just fastened the dog cone around the injury on Labradorite's arm and hoped for the best. Lapis also had a helping hand in Labradorite's healing.

Sometimes she summon the water from the smaller then average lake and line the cone with it. Since the cone was fastened so tightly by Peridot, the water touches Labradorite's skin as quick as it enters the cone and it speeds up the process of Labradorite's normal healing pace which is a week.

Peridot had set up hourly check ups to make sure that the injury wasn't spreading to her gem and to make sure Labradorite didn't feel any pain while her arm was healing.

"Labby's healing Day 4, thanks to your suggestions, Labby healing process is getting quicker after me and Lapis distracted her of her injury, it is mildly helping and she is scratching at the cone less, say hi Labby, Lapis" Peridot pointed the tablet to Labradorite.

I forgot to mention the Peridot started a Tubetube channel. Or should I say Peridot, Lapis and Labradorite started a Tubetube channel, considering that the channel in question makes different types of content by the three gems.

Peridot usually made log content and Camp pining hearts commentary, Lapis just turns on the camera and starts talking about whatever comes to her mind, Labradorite usually films her activities, but most of the time the three film with each other about many different topics.

Labradorite looked over at the tablet from the couch and waved with her not coned hand, a small smile on her face.

Lapis, who was beside Labradorite and lining water around the inside of the cone around Labradorite's arm, waved at the Tablet and Peridot turned the tablet to face her again.

"Now Camp Pining Hearts Season five, total worst produced season of Camp Pining Hearts." Peridot walked away with the tablet in hand, Labradorite's eyes followed Peridot until she left her sight.

Lapis and Labradorite stayed in silence for a while, until Lapis pulled back from Labradorite's arm, the water retreated back to the smaller then average lake.

"You never told me what you were doing with your arm." Lapis reminded, Labradorite scratched the back of her head, a blue blush coming to her cheeks.

"I was winning something for Peri, it took 47 tries but I got it!" Labradorite said with a slight cheerful smile.

"And you knew this would happen?" Lapis questioned, raising an eyebrow at Labradorite. "Well, yes, but it was for a good cause and it goes away with time, dispite it being really itchy." Labradorite chuckled.

"And it also helped Peri not be mad at me anymore." Labradorite muttered quietly, however Lapis managed to catch it.

"Why would Peridot be mad at you?" Lapis asked, Labradorite averted her eyes away from Lapis.

"Uhm, I'll tell you later, maybe when I recover, my-my memory gets a little fuzzy when this happens." Labradorite lied, chuckling after her statement.

Lapis hummed and shook off the feeling of suspicion. Labradorite and Peridot were her friends now, they wouldn't lie. Right?

Yeah, they wouldn't lie to her.

"Can I...?" Labradorite took a comb from her gem, looking excpectingly at Lapis' messy blue hair. Lapis chuckled. "Sure, I don't mind." Lapis said before facing the opposite of Labradorite, sitting on the ground.

Labradorite smiled and got up from her laying position, placing her thighs on either side of Lapis' head and combed through Lapis' hair.

<---->

Peridot tapped the post button on her tablet as Labradorite did Lapis' hair. "I have to say Lapis, you are much more well behaved then Peridot when it comes to doing your hair, I thank you for that." Labradorite comments, adding small touches to Lapis' now neat hair.

Peridot looked over at the two, slightly offended. "I'll have you know Labby, I can be even more still than Lapis can." Peridot huffed as Labradorite stared at Peridot with an doubting stare. "Really?"

Peridot nodded. "What about last time I tidied your hair?" Peridot stiffened, but immediately came up with an excuse.

"You just caught me at a bad time." Peridot excused herself, her eyes closed with pride. "Are you serious?" Labradorite asked, looking over at Peridot, who nodded, pridefully.

"I am very confident in my stability." Peridot smirked smugly. "Okay." Peridot peaked her eye open, surprised that Labradorite would give in so quickly.

Only to have a stir in her stomach when she saw that Lapis had left Labradorite's lap and Labradorite was beckoning Peridot over.

"Let's test your stability, Peri." Labradorite coaxed, patting her thigh as an invitation. Peridot swallowed and walked over to Labradorite sitting in between her legs. "Thank you." Labradorite smiled and began to comb Peridot's hair back.

<---->

Lapis walked into the barn, a magazine in her hands as she skimmed over the words. Lapis looked up and almost snickered at the sight.

Peridot's hair was tied back into a smaller triangle as stars littered the front of it

Peridot's hair was tied back into a smaller triangle as stars littered the front of it. "You've proven you stability Peri, I guess I really did catch you at bad times." Labradorite hummed with a soft smile.

Peridot got up from Labradorite's lap and gained her confident Aura again. "Yes! Am I better then Lapis?!" Peridot asked, hopeful, Labradorite hummed putting a finger on her chin as if she had to think about it. "Maybe, we'll see in the future." Peridot didn't let Labradorite response dampen her mood, Peridot still cheered and pranced around.