Gambling Addiction

"So where did you get all this money from and why did you decide to give it to the foundation?"

"Where it came from does not matter, but I gave it to the foundation because if I remember correctly we would sell the chainsaw cannon next,"

Dr. Bright looked at Dr. Iceberg with a sly smile on his face.

Previously bright had gone out gambling and actually won 40,000 dollars. Which wasn't a lot, but it was enough for the foundation to not sell his chainsaw cannon.

"Why are you like this?"

"Because it's funnier this way!"

~~~••••~~~

"So where did you actually get the money?"

Dr. Glass said as he walked beside bright, drinking some coffee and looking at some paperwork.

"Went out gambling for a night, didn't expect to win but here we are!"

Dr. Glass stoped where he was for a second and looked at bright.

"What? Jealous of my luck?"

Dr. Bright turned with a smile and winked.

"You are an idiot. But yes I am kind of jealous of your luck."

"Don't be, it sucks and now I have to wait another 50 years for a better day."

They started walking again back to Dr. Glass' office to finish some paperwork and hang out.

That was, until, the foundation alarm went off and they both let out a heavy sigh.