Scps react to bright!

Alright so you would need to read bright and clefs bet as well as brights problem with personel staff, but honestly you don't need to if you don't want to, this chapter might just sum them up for ya!

I'm just gonna be a mysterious force in this chapter to get things going, I hope you don't cringe too much-

Anyway have fun reading this!

~~~~~~

Scps 049, 035, 096, 076, and 682 were all teleported into a dark room.

Once they all got a hold of their surroundings and their eyes adjusted to the light, they saw the walls were made of what appeared to be concrete mixed with other materials.

There were no doors or windows, but it was a large room anyway. Chairs could be faintly seen in the room as well as a projector, a screen, and a lever off to the side of the screen.

035 being in a body went and pulled the lever up, which turned on the lights. Everyone visibly flinched when it suddenly became very bright in the room.

"So no ones going to question where the fuck we are or are we gonna play oblivious?!"

682 yelled at the group before it, mostly fear in its voice for the unusual circumstances.

Able on the other hand was studying the walls and taking in more of his surroundings with the lights now on.

"Well lizard, what are we gonna do? Pull a door out of our asses and get out of here?"

035 was shouting at the reptile and 682 was yelling back.

"Will both of you shut up already?! I have a headache and your making it worse."

049 momentarily stopped the argument but he could tell it was gonna be soon when another one would start.

"Hello there anomalies. I have put you here to gather more information about a certain doctor,"

Everyone jumped a bit and was startled until they looked around and saw no one else in the room with them.

"So we're all going nuts already, how fun."

"I can assure you, your not going crazy. You will be here for however long it takes you to get through some of the imagery and short videos."

A box appeared at ables feet and he picked it up, just as the box appeared a bag was placed on 096 head so that the others could sort of look in their general direction.

"Do not try to kill anyone it won't work. Do not destroy the room in anyway, it will not work. Also I can see what your doing every second that your here, don't try to escape."

"This hardly seems fair, we were brought here against our will and now you want us to magically comply!?"

"I have no form so I can't exactly make you do anything, but what will happen is that you will be here for eternity. Or if I get bored I'll just kill you off but that's for later."

A few scps in the room visibly shuddered, not liking any of this situation.

"Who are we learning about then? At least tell me it's someone interesting."

"You've all heard of doctor bright, yes?"

"I'm assuming that's my answer, alright then we will watch your pathetic videos. But if at any point we start dying I will try to kill you."