Running Out Of Time

Bright knew he should have never gotten close with glass, let alone fall in love with him.

But when glass talks about his day to bright at 3 in the morning, and it's just them and the silence of the site, everything seems so perfect. Bright couldn't help but catch feelings for glass, and he sometimes wonders when it happened. When their dynamic evolved from therapist and colleuge to hopelessly in love with one another.

Bright cherishes everymoment they spend together, even the small ones. He listens to every word carefully and always responds to glass when he calls, and he even enjoys cuddling with glass on the old chair in glass' office.

And glass could easily say the same for bright, never missing a chance to learn more about bright and somehow fall more in love with him at the same time. It was always calming for glass when bright allowed him to comb his fingers in his hair slowly, and whisper sweet nothings into brights ears as he falls into a deep sleep, soon followed by glass himself.

Glass and bright make an adorable duo, and they are fit for eachother like flowers from the same stem, but sometimes things never go as planned.

There was an accident, and suddenly iceberg disappeared and gears is left in denial. It was hard for the group to get over icebergs disappearance, but only later did they find out the 05 had sent for his termination.

That left them all on edge as iceberg didn't so anything wrong, and then just like clockwork, gears was gone as well.

But it wasn't due to a termination attempt, no no, it was overdose. Gears had tried a lot of things to get better and nothing seemed to help so glass had gears go on meds to help ease the sorrow.

Now there were only four, glass, kondraki, clef, and bright.

The squad didn't seem to stick well together after that, they all branched off trying to find a way to separate themselves from reality.

Then clef was ordered to terminate kondraki.

It wasn't clefs first time killing a lover but it would be his last, he shot kondraki in the back of the head and after tearing the site almost in half he shot himself in the end.

When glass and bright heard about the event, they went back to the site that started it all, back to site 19.

The now lovers wondered the halls, seeing all the damage that was made from clefs rampage of sadness, bullet holes were everywhere and knives were thrown about. There were even a few explosion marks around the building that didn't seem to cause so much damage, but with their luck something bad was bound to happen.

When bright and glass got settled down into the site, they both cuddled on the armchair that sat across from glass' desk, fearing if they left eachothers sights one of them would end up dead.

Of course, that day never came, but what did come was worse than what bright could handle.

Bright had to see glass aging while he still stayed "young" to put the least.

It was devastating to bright to see his lover get old while he was stuck immortal, and there was no way to fix it.

Glass would die and bright would have to deal with a world without his lover in it. Bright often thought of this and what would happen afterwords but glass always joked he still had years left in him.

Those years went by fast, let me tell ya.

Glass was now in his late 60's and bright was taking care of him, for glass he had retired the foundation and decided to live in a forest. For bright, the foundation let him go for as long as glass was alive, and after that he was to return yet again to the hell hole that was the foundation.