Random Incorrect Quotes

Dr. Kondraki: what happened to bright?

Dr. Glass: He read a book series for once.

Dr. Kondraki: what does that have to do with anything?

Dr. Glass: all the characters died in detail

Dr. Kondraki: oh come on, he sees people die everyday but when fictional characters die that's where he fucking draws the line?!

~~~~~~

Dr. Clef: so bright, wanna make a trade?

Dr. Clef: I want your soul, and in return I will find you a cat

Dr. Bright: I might die while doing this but this benefits me either way

~~~~~~

Dr. Gears: Bright do not, under any circumstance, step anywhere near me in a 5 foot radius.

Dr. Bright: *holding a chainsaw* you see, normally I would listen, but I'm the one with the chainsaw here buddy!

Dr. Iceberg: who the fuck gave bright a chainsaw?! *panicking in the background*

~~~~~~

Dr. Bright: what if humans didn't exist?

Dr. Iceberg: the earth would be a better place.

Dr. Bright: yeah your right, as long as clef is still around I will never know peace

Dr. Iceberg: everyone feels the same way about you

Dr. Bright: I'm hurt but I even hate myself so I understand.

Dr. Glass: *concerned for both of their safety*

~~~~~~

Dr. Gears: one of the sites has been taken over by the serpants hand.

Dr. Glass: send in Bright, kindraki, and clef with a lot of explosives and a few guns

Dr. Gears: take this seriously Glass, what would they even be able to do?

Dr. Glass: you underestimate their bottled up rage, honestly if they die they won't care, as long as they didn't die some stupid way or anything their on board.

Dr. Iceberg: Glass has a point you know-

~~~~~~

Dr. Bright: I'm currently running off of a cookie, 5 cans of red bull, 28 energy brinks, and I will either fight 343 for his role or kill him off entirely!

Dr. Clef: I like the way you think, I'm gonna join you on this one.

Dr. Kondraki: please don't, this is the 5th scp you two will have traumatized and brights already done this once before

~~~~~~

Dr. Glass: what does this picture look like to you?

*Dr. Glass holds up picture of kittens*

Dr. Bright: therapy at its finest, and also heaven at the same time!

Dr. Glass: ok what about this?

*Dr. Glass holds up a picture of some butterflys*

Dr. Bright; why did you take a photo of kondraki?

Dr. Glass:..... I was expecting something else but yeah that makes sense for you

~~~~~~

Dr. Bright: so when do we play knife monopoly?

Dr. Gears: Bright this is a conference meeting about the death rate of gaurds, why would we play something like that?

Dr. Bright: because it would certainly be a killer of a game!

*everyone in the room sighs*

Dr. Bright: it was just a suggestion, geeze.

~~~~~~

Dr. Bright: why do you guys have me in these cuffs and chains? Don't you thinks it's a little early, you haven't even taken me on a date!

[REDACTED]: Please man I'm just trying to do my job, you are making this 10 times more awkward and weird by speaking so shut up.

Dr. Bright: well you decided kidnapping me was a good idea so this is all on you sweetheart!

[REDACTED]: your not even a little scared about what might happen to you?! What your friends must be doing right now to try and help you? Most people are scared!

Dr. Bright: listen here you fucker, those people aren't my friends. They are mere pawns in my game. They are disposable. I can kill them off without a blink of my eye so you better listen carefully. Let. Me. Out.

[REDACTED]: *muttering under breath while unlocking all of brights restraints* Why do we always kidnap the crazy ones, does no one listen to me when I say stop doing this?!

Dr. Bright: there's one more thing I need to tell you before I go...

[REDACTED]: Oh fuck no. I dont like this. What do you have to say to me?

Dr. Bright: no witnesses.

*Dr. Bright pulls a gun from his unchecked pockets and shoots the guy*

Dr. Bright: you poor blasters should have listened to Glass when he said you didn't wanna take me.

~~~~~~

That's all for today friends! I will be working on more content I just needed this to be a filler for a bit.

Have a nice day/night/afternoon/mornin!