glass and bright comfort shot!

Bright was walking along the corridors of site [REDACTED], it was 3:26 in the morning and he expected no one to be awake.

Well, everyone except for glass that is.

The councilor had a knack for staying up late finishing work only to get more in the morning.

Bright doesn't blame him though, because he does the same thing anyway.

But this time was different. When bright walked past glass' door he heard what sounded like crying. To be safe rather than sorry, bright knocked on the door, hearing a soft bang in the room followed by a quiet 'ouch'.

"The doors unlocked!"

Glasses voice was scratchy and sounded weak, unlike his usual honey sweet voice bright was used too.

Bright opened the door and closed it behind himself, looking up at glass to see if he was ok.

One look at glass and bright could already tell he had been crying for a bit, his face was all red and his eyes were puffy.

"Come sit down bright, what do you need?"

Bright hesitantly sat down in the chair across from glass, not breaking his sight with glass.

"Cut the shit glass, what's wrong?"

Glass didn't falter at brights words only closing his eyes and sitting up more in his chair before opening them again.

"I haven't a clue what you mean, now is there something that's bothering you?"

Glasses tone was harsh but shakey, as if he wasn't even sure of his own words.

Bright sat forward, placing his elbows on the desk in front of him and resting his head on the back of his hands.

"There's nothing wrong with me, but I want to know how you are doing. No lying."

Glass didn't say anything after that, only looking down at his lap.

A few minutes went by without a word spoken between the 2.

Bright sighed, and looked at glass with a sad expression.

"Pleae glass, tell me what's wrong? I want to make sure your ok."

Glass looked up at bright, tears in his eyes threatening to spill any second.

Bright got up from his chair and hurried over to glass, crouching down to glass' level and wrapping his arms around him.

Glass started shaking in brights arms, quiet sobs could be heard from him. Bright rubbed circles on glass back, hoping it would calm him down.

Bright pulled glass up on his feet and gave him a hug, glass melted in his hold.

"Everything is wrong bright... nothing is going ok. No ones getting better and I'm seeing people die around me everyday."

Bright kept rubbing circles on glass back and started slowly rocking back and forth to help calm down glass.

Bright knew everything about watching people around him die, he's been watching for years. It always hurt him to see a familiar face go but he knew they would be at rest finaly.

"I know, I know. It's not going to be easy watching people leave who you grew to know and work with, it's not gonna be easy doing your job, and it isn't gonna be easy to recover from any of this."

Glass just sobbed harder and bright just hugged him tighter.

"This is one of the many things that suck about working here, the casualties are higher than the people who work here, but you have to believe me there is some good that comes out of this job."

It was a long time before glass stopped crying, but bright stayed with him every second. They had long stopped standing and were now sitting against the wall behind glass' desk. Glass was leaning on brights shoulder asleep while brights head rested on top of glass.

Bright checked his watch slowly, not wanting to wake up glass, it was 6:54 and bright would have to wake glass up at 7:30.

Bright decided to get some sleep, some sleep was better than none and he usually got around 30 minutes to an hour anyway.

Brights alarm never went off and the two stayed asleep for a while, when clef was sent to check in on them and saw them sleeping he decided to leave them be and told everyone not to bother them.

It was repayment for glass dealing with his shit for so long.

~~~~~~

Alright here is your comfort page, I hoped you liked it!

I am working on another request and I'm already close to 2k words on it so you better belive it gonna be a while before I get that out-

Anyway any other requests are welcome!

Have a nice day/night/afternoon/mornin!