Somewhere Only We Know

Benjamin Kondraki and Alto Clef were a force to be reckoned with. There was a reason that most times they are shipped off to different sites, but even then sometime they get stuck together and all hell breaks loose.

But then there's times where it's peaceful when the two are around eachother and they're just making jokes and annoying one another.

And then theres times where they completely ignore eachother and don't talk for long periods of time. When that happens though, there are more 'accidents' involving scps and workers alike.

So, like any reasonable workplace, it was decided early on that clef and Kondraki would not be allowed near eachother unless supervised by a higher rank than they are. (Bright is not included in this, because even though he has the access, he is not responsible.)

And obviously the two find this an outrage, because as they put it, "he's my emotional support asshat!" and "it'd be a crime to separate me and my sleep paralysis demon!"

Of course, these complaints fell upon deaf ears, so the duo had to become creative with how they could see eachother. It was no secret that the containment cell for scp 408 was always either empty or briming to the full with life. Life that came from the special butterflys.

And that life also happened to take a liking to Kondraki, not so much Clef but they see how happy Kon is with him so they tolerate the demon.

It's become clear to the duo that they could stay in scp 408's cell and not be disturbed as long as they came out with papers for reaserch and studies. It was easy enough for Kon to get in, he was site manager and had access to these sorts of things, but for Clef to get in he had a little more trouble.

See, at Kondraki's site, it's kill on site if they see Clef, orders from the 05 to all gaurds surrounding and protecting the scps, and its one of their main priorities.

But they can't kill clef if they can't see him, so while clef is present at the site, the buterflys all help to make him invisible until he can reach their contaimnet cell.

It's a smart plan, one that has many flaws but is still operateable for them to be able to get around. So that's exactly what Clef was doing right now.

He snuck in from a cameras blind spot where the butterflyes were waiting for him blending in with the wall. It was easy enough, but now he had to walk through the busy halls and make sure no one heard or noticed his breathing or footsteps.

His past training really helped with that one.

He was an expert at dodging around people and gaurds alike, all wile not making a noise. And the butterflys were doing a good job of adapting to their surroundings as fast as Clef was moving.

They finnaly reached where 408's cell was and sent Kondraki the signal they were there.

Kon came out of the cell and asked the gaurds to get him some of his papers for his office and his camera, saying that he forgot them and needed them right now as he was seeing new behavior in the scp.

It worked and the gaurds took off towards Kons office.

Clef easily stepped in while the door was still open, thanks to Kondraki.

As soon as clef stepped inside he was met with the smell of fresh leaves and flowers along with sugar and rain. It was very pleasent to him, considering he was used to working with the smell of decay and death all day.

Once all the buterflys were off him Kondraki made sure to give them sugary treats and their favourite plant was set down in the center of the room for them.

"So, was getting here hard? Because if I read correctly you are 20 minutes late."

Clef scoffed, but smiled at Kondraki, "Nah it was fine, I just left a couple minutes late and was met with resistance from my own site."

Kondraki nodded and sat down in one of the chairs he had set up while he had been waiting. There was a cooler in the center and there was already a beer open in the cup holder of the chair.

"You started without me? The betrayal I feel is immeasurable. I should have got shot on the way here."

"Quit the dramatics princess, you'll live. Besides I wouldn't have helped you if you got shot anyway."

"Your harsh words wound me konny dear. I hope you know that."

"What I know is that your a pain in the ass. But you are funny ill give you that."

"What's this? A compliment from the butterfly king? I thought I would have never seen the day!"

Kondraki took out his sword from its holster and poked clef with it, hard.

"Ow... konny that hurt!"

"Good."

Clef took a seat in the chair across from kondraki, getting a beer out of the cooler as well, and started making jokes about how he got to the site and how lame the security was.

There was a knock on the door and clef instantly sat up and ran to the wall the door was on, his best bet at hiding from the gaurds and any personel who wanted to give Kondraki something.

It was the gaurds from earlier, they had retrieved some papers they had assumed were the right ones and had gotten his camera.

He nodded and sent them off to stand put outside.

Clef let out a strangled sigh and slowly eased up.

"Well that was close, at least they have the decency to knock. The ones at my site just come bursting in and yell. It's very disorienting."

"Wow, the big bad clef can't handle a couple of rowdy gaurds? Who would have thought the devil himself didn't have the capability to survive."

"You are a dickhead."

They settled down again and started talking and making jokes. Filling eachother in on the latest news from both sites and recent drama. The butterflys were listening sometimes and would even signal comments that made the duo laugh.

It was like their own little sanctuary, where they could talk freely and have no problems.

Of course when clef had to go it was near midnight and he had to get back to his own site.

It wasn't located that far away, mainly a days trip from plane and a 3 day trip by car. Depending on how fast you go.

There was a reason people feared getting into a car clef was driving. It wasn't just the music.

The camera feeds were all glitched out, because of clefs weird anomalous trait to not be able able be seen on any feed like camera or video. It saved Kondraki the hassel of going through almost 7 hours of video to edit and take out anything.

These trips happened very frequently, almost 3 times a month, it's become a sort if routine.

Of course the 05 knew of these meetings, it wasn't that hard to tell what camera feeds were messed with and tampered. But they allowed it because the duo didn't cause trouble or do anything remotely harmful.

The jokes they made were sometimes detrimental to some of the 05s mental health but that's what therapy and doctor glass was for.

All in all, it's pretty harmless and doesn't temper with any of their future plans for the two doctors.

For now.

~~~~~~

Yo yo yo, what is up my homies-

Yeah ok I'll stop, that was pretty bad even for me.

I'm currently on a two week break from school so I should be able able post more, if there are any spelling mistakes in these please point then out!

And if you have any requests tell me in the comments and I'll write them to the best of my ability!

Have a good day/night/afternoon/mornin!