Sleepy Bright Storys

Bright was seen sleepwalking around the foundation and it was scaring some of the staff and gaurds there.

"Should someone wake him up?"

"Nah, I wanna see how long it takes him to run I to a wall."

There was a quiet thumping noise and then something that sounded like it fell.

"Pfft, I have nice timing. Yeah we should wake him up now."

Iceberg and kondraki walked around the corner only to see that bright gained counciousness and was rubbing his head, all the while laying on the floor.

"What.... n' the fuck....was that?"

Bright could hear laughter coming from his side, but he couldn't figure out which because as soon as he said that he fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Bright was in his office taking a nap, he had his feet up on his desk and he was leaning back in his chair.

"HEY BRIGHT!"

clef kicked open the door and yelled, it startled Bright so much that he fell over backwards in his chair and hit the ground with a thud.

"Fuck you Alto."

~~~~~~~

Bright was in 682's holding cell taking a nap with the hard to kill reptile because he knew no one who wanted to live would come inside.

That was, until kondraki was moved to the site he was staying at.

Now he was fucked and couldn't just sleep in the reptiles cell without being dragged out by kondraki shortly after he fell asleep.

682 could care less about the two scientists and it amused him whenever he saw them both bickering behind the glass.

~~~~~~~

Bright was temted to bang his head on the wall and knock himself out.

The foundation wanted to test some new pills that they designed to help you stay awake longer.

The only problem with that is the fact that they didn't know how long it lasted and so far he had been awake for a week.

He has lost his mind 3 times in 5 hours and has seen hallucinations of all his friends dying.

"Alright doctor bright. We are going to give you something to help you fall asleep. It's another test pill."

"Noooo, I want icecream!"

The gaurd that was sent into the holding cell gave bright some water and the pill.

Bright just straight up swallowed the pill and didn't even touch the water.

It knocked him out a few minutes later.

The last thing he saw was a hallucination of his brothers and sisters in front of him, trying to reach to him or trying to talk to him.