Raise a Glass to Me

Kondraki had a drinking problem. He knew this, it was common information, and it was also common to see him with a small glass of whiskey on the job.

No one really did anything, because working with the foundation people do anything to cope with what they see, and drinking was just a common one.

And then clef came along, and the drinking was less common and instead he could be seen with clef. It was as if being near the ukulele doctor seemed to cure him.

Draven Kondraki even saw a difference in his fathers behavior.

Wherever you found Kondraki, Clef would never be too far behind. It was as if they were glued together at the hip.

When Kondraki was sent out on field missions (which was rare considering he was the site director), he would request Clef would go with him. His cover story usually something of the lines that Clef was good for blocking anomalies and was good with a gun.

Clef requested from 05 command that he stay in Kondraki's site claiming he wouldn't cause a lot of problems there and it would be easier to keep an eye on 2 assists if they were in the same site.

The 05 considered this, and decided to humor clef, under the condition that if he does something so drastic at that site that it causes destruction of property or a breach they would move him to the farthest site from Kondraki.

Clef shook hands with the devil in order to stay at that site. Now he would have to make true with the deal.

He would pester Kondraki, sit with scps that weren't harmful, and helped researchers test on scps.

The 05 was surprised at first, even sending someone to look into clef to see if he had any alterer motives, which came back as none.

So, while everyone else was puzzled as to how, clef and Kondraki seemed to be good for each other, balancing each other out between each others chaos and carnage.

It would almost be cute if them together wasn't considered a deadly duo.

~~~~~~

I can't remember if this was a request or if this was just me, so if this was a request, I completely forgot what it was and hope that it at least came out somewhat ok for how short it is

Have a good day/night/afternoon/mornin!