Hot,Hot,Hot!!!

It was currently a giant heater at site [REDACTED]. The guards were even starting to take off the many layers they needed to protect themselves in an emergency.

The scps were also not doing great, having lived in an air conditioned site for so long they almost forgot what it was like to experience the heat of summer, and now they were starting to regret ever wanting to remember.

The air conditioning in the site had broken down and the 05s said that they would fix it by the end of the week, and it was currently tuesday.

The docs were currently on break, either standing in front of fans or drinking some water with some very melted ice cubes. Although there were 2 doctors that werent affected by the heat, doctor iceberg and bright were both sitting comfortably in the couch and holding a conversation about how the earths climate was rising.

"How in the hell are you two not dying?!"

"I got launched into the sun before, this aint shit compared to that."

"I am always freezing to the point of frostbite. Do you think this would effect me?"

The room was silent for a second, but then clef opened his mouth.

"Are you freezing to the touch? Either of you?"

"I know I am, dont know about bright."

"Eh, m' probably a bit cold."

Clef shred a look with Kondraki, gears, and crow. They seemed to catch on and looked back at bright and iceberg.

"I dont like that look your giving us, what are you guys thinking about?"

And within the blink of an eye bright and iceberg were dogpiled onto by 3 doctors, who instantly felt like they were blessed with the cold.

"Wow. Cant believe this bullshit. Am I only an ac to you guys?"

Muffled "yes's" could be heard from everyone.

Then the door to the break room opened.

"Am I intruding on something?"

Glass was standing in the doorway, he had a clipboard in his hand and his shirt was unbuttoned half way.

"You might as well join us if your getting too hot, we're being used as acs anyway."

Glass chuckled and took a seat next to bright.

Clef was sprawled across the laps of iceberg, bright, and kondraki. Crow was sitting on the armrest with gears sitting on the couch.

"Ah, this feels like heaven on earth." Clef relaxed more now that he was colder.

"Like you'd know what heaven was like."

"Hey!"

No work was done by the research team that day, and even less work was done the day after due to a sudden spike in heat yet again.

~~~~~~

Hello! I hope this was made to @LmaoStoopidShoy 's liking, I think it was kinda different than what you wanted but I hope this works!

Also sorry it was short I haven't written like this in a month-
If there are any changes you'd like me to make for this chapter please comment!

Have a great day/night/afternoon/mornin!