Poly docs!

These are just gonna be small stories compiled into a chapter, also it's only going to be fluff! Also I just found out Icebergs name is Finn?!?!? Cute!!
~~~~~~
The day was hot at site [redacted], most people abandoning their lab coats and rolling up their mandated slacks. The only one seemingly not affected by this curse was Dr. Iceberg, who currently lived up to his name.

While everyone else was struggling to find cool ground iceberg decided to pick up more layers, and for people who didn't know him they thought he was mad.

When it came around lunch time he went to the cafeteria like always, expecting to see bright and clef having a bet of some kind going on, but he was just met with Simon, Charles, Alto, and Jack.

Everyone had on some form of formality code breaking clothes on, gears even had on just a tank top and shorts. When the docs saw who walked in they made motions for him to come over quick.

So after Finn got his food he went over and was quickly dog piled onto. The closest to him were Jack and Simon, Charles being behind him hovering over him and Alto being on glass' left.

Finn just ate his food and asked how everyone's day was, and while they made conversation he was kind of happy they were close to him.

Mostly he rejects any kind of contact from others, usually scared he might make them too uncomfortable, but in this case, they wanted to be near him, they made him useful. He ate his food with a smile, and listened to how Alto hit a guard upside the head with his ukulele.

~~~
"Soooo.... Am I aloud to leave?"

Glass was in bed currently, blankets covering him in many different layers, very weighted on top of him. It felt nice.

"No, you may not leave, you are sick."

Gears and Iceberg were sitting either on a chair next to him or sitting at the end of the bed. The others would have been here too if they weren't off site so it left these two to care for Glass.

"Not really sick, it was just a small fever, adult bodies can't even go above 103 degrees!" Simon tried to fight back this imprisonment but was met with just even more no's.

"It doesn't matter if your body can't go up higher than that it matters that you were two degrees away from that temperature and your body was aching. That's the definition of sick!"

Glass grumbled but got himself into a comfier position, laying on his side facing gears.

"Iceberg is right, although in a day you should be better. In the mean time take this time to relax, catch up on hours of missed sleep."

Glass yawned when he said that, and gears looked at him with a knowing look.

"Fine. But not because you told me too."

"Of course Simon, I would expect nothing else."

Glass closed his eyes and Iceberg got more into the bed and reached over to card his hand through Simons hair.

Simon was out right then and there.

~~~
"Jack, it's ok. It's gonna be ok, but first you need to put the knife down, we're here to take you home."

"Home? I don't have a home. Not anymore. I- I can't go back. I can't! I can't! I just cant!"

Words no longer held meaning to Jack. They all sounded muddled together and hearing someone else's voice was no different. Straining to hear Benjamin talk to him was painful enough but Jack also noticed Alto inching closer to him, walking around the dead bodies of scientists and guards alike.

They tried to take the amulet off of his body and lock him up. They were gonna get rid of him. They were-

The knife is gone and in its place is Altos hand. Altos hand that feels rough but also soft at the same time. Jack always liked tracing everyone's hands, they always felt so nice compared to his ever changing body. Something to remind him that they will stay the same no matter what.

"Jack, look at me. We are taking you with us. Your going to live with us, your retiring early. We do not care about the 05, we are taking you away and you're gonna live with all of us. No more site hopping, no more supervised visits."

Jack felt close to tears, by this time Benjamin had come around and stood beside Alto. A hand came to Jacks shoulder, it was firm and inviting.

"Ok. Ok. Ok, I'm leaving with you. I want to go home now. With you. With them."

"Good, good. Come on now, we brought Cesar with us."

"Puppy?"

"Correct."

Jack smiled, and for the first time in a long time, it was genuine.

Haha surprise angst! Or well angst and fluff? Suffer.

~~~
"Konny, lovie, darling, my dear,"

"Yes Simon?"

"Can you come with me to the store? I want ice cream."

"It's like- 3 in the morning what do you mean you want to go to the store? Are they even open?!"

"24/7."

"God damnit si."

"Thank you Konny!"

*they got the ice cream he desired.*

~~~
"Charles, can you come here for a second?"

"Yes alto?"

"I want your opinion on this sketch, what do you think?"

Charles looked at the sketch in the notebook, and if he could still feel amazement he would of been blown away as Finn would have said.

It was a sun and moon, messy pencil marks made it look unique and beautiful, and all around the sun and moon were stars and nebulas and even the occasional comet.

"It looks amazing Alto, I think it looks good the way it is now, but if you wish to color it I feel it would also look good."

"I'm not much of a color guy myself either Charles, yeah I'll keep it like this. Think I can convince Simon to hang this in our room?"

"I'm confident that he would welcome the artwork into the bedroom as decoration."

"Sweet, thanks darl'."

And something about the term of endearment so easily slipping off of Altos tongue made something in Charles stomach move. Even made him twitch his lips in an attempt to smile. This didn't go unnoticed by Alto.

"Adorable."

It was like an offhand comment to Alto but meant all the more to Charles. Even despite the fact his emotions have almost all slipped him everyone close to him all found him pleasant company still. It was a wonderful feeling to be loved. It was nice to love back.

~~~~~~
Haha-

Poly docs my beloved, also I'm thinking of ending this book on an even 75 chapters. I'm finding myself not being in this fandom a lot, I'll try to end off the book with requests but some of them are going to take time.

Anyway my dears, have a good day/night/afternoon/mornin!