Bright gets injured

"Bright no. Stop what you are doing this instant."

"But glassy! I'm bored!"

Bright was messing around in glass' office because he had finished all his work and assignments earlier.

Of course, bright was also running off of 5 cups of coffee, 3 energy drinks, and a lot of sugar as well. Glass was honestly surprised the 05 council even let Bright have sugar or coffee seeing the effects it had on him.

But glass could also see why they let Bright keep sugar and coffee, it was really the only thing keeping Bright from snapping and being bitter about life.

But moving forward, bright was currently trying to knock something off of glass' desk that would inevitably break and the glass would have to clean it up.

"Why don't you go bother clef or kondraki? I'm sure they would love the company."

Glass was giving Bright a death glare and a warning in his tone, thankfully Bright got the idea and sat up right.

"Yep I'm sure they would, bye glassy!"

Bright booked it for the door, finnaly leaving glass alone and in silence.

One of the very few things that terrify Bright is an angry glass, especially one who has a gun in his office desk.

But now that bright was out and about in the foundation, he would have to find something to do.

In truth, clef and kondraki were both out of the site currently on a mission with a few other scientists and that only left a select few back at the base to keep it functional.

Suddenly bright had an amazing idea.

Heading towards 682's cell, he was determined to speak to the unkillable lizard.

Brights honest opinion on 682 varried from time to time but honestly, they held most of the same views on the human race and had a great many talks about how well it would be for them to be extinct.

Of course, 682 was puzzled why the doctor had such a fascination for the end of his own race, when he finnaly learned that bright himself was part scp.

"I haven't had a good talk with him in a while, it would be nice to catch up a bit."

As bright neared the containment cell, he realized no gaurds were on duty, well this certainly made things easier for him but he was also concerned on why there were no gaurds.

He opened up the door with his keycard and walking into the cell, sliding down the door as it shut closed behind him.

"Oh fuck, why are you here?!"

"Missed you too buddy, how've ya been?"

682 growls at the scientist, and backs into the corner opposite of where bright was.

682 had grown weary of the scientist when he overheard some of the other reaserchers talking while doing some tests. Apparently bright had been going on an insane streak and 682 didn't want to risk being terminated because bright had a bad day.

"Get the fuck out of here! I will kill you if you get any closer to me, you disgusting human creature!"

Bright simply chuckled at 682s threats, bright really didn't care the reptile could kill him, if anything there was a chance his councious would just be transferred over to the reptiles body.

That had happened before and the results were a lot different than he expected.

But enough of that, bright wanted to just talk and maybe taunt the lizard.

Scp Doctor Oneshots (Mostly Bright)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara