Short fluff of Bright and Glass

These are also just gonna be short stories in one chapter! I hope this was to your liking!

~~~~~~

"Cuddles."

"No."

"Cuddles."

"No bright, I have work to do."

"Please?"

"No. Go find something else to do."

*Bright sits down on the chair across from glass' desk and looks a the clock*

"You do realize it's 3:43 right?"

"I acknowledge the time and do not care."

"Jackass."

~~~~~~

Glass hugs Bright and doesn't let go until Bright stops shaking. The only thing keeping Bright from disociating completely is Glass running his fingers through his hair and whispering reassuring words to him.

It was a particularly bad panic attack this time and brights first thought was to call Glass before anything bad happened to anyone or himself.

Of course, bright has scratch marks all along his arms and his legs from his own fingernails but other than that there were no other injuries.

"It's ok Bright, I've got you. There's no need to worry, it's gonna be ok."

"I'm sor- sorry Glass, it's probably late and- and you have work to do..."

Bright was still crying and taking in shakes breathes but he was slowly starting to calm down, and for Glass that was all that mattered at the moment.

"No jack, I wasn't doing anything important. I came here willingly and I wanted to help, now can you please tell me what sent you spiraling if you don't mind?"

Bright took note of the use of his first name, that was usually a signal that this was serious, but bright couldn't help but blush at gla- no simon, because he rarely used his first name.

"Yea- yeah, uhm, I guess works been getting to me more recently and some of the staff haven't been too kind. Maybe it could be the scps escaping recently or my death anniversary coming up..."

Glass had completely forgotten that brights 'death day' as he called it, was coming up. He had been so busy with his last few patients that he hardly looked at his calender that said to make sure bright was ok and doing well.

And not to mention, brights work was starting to get to him, glass had never seen bright get this overwhelmed by work but that could be the stress of everything going on his his life.

"Why don't we head back to my quarters, and we can watch movies and make hit coco, how does that sound?"

"That sounds... really nice. I think I'll take you up on that offer."

*Bright and glass watch Disney movies and drink hot coco until they both fall asleep cuddling*

~~~~~~

"So... what do people usually do on dates?"

"You've never been on a date before jack?"

Bright blushes at simon, embarrassed to admit he had never actually gone on a date before. He never really had the chance given that he was cursed with immortality at 23 and was denied access to leave the facilities until now.

"Well- no, I have, but they usually don't go very well..."

"Has anyone ever told you you make a bad lier jack? Because honestly clef could come up with a wacky story and still have it be believable."

Bright playfully nuged glass with his elbow.

"You dick, I can usually fool everyone! You just cought me off gaurd."

"Uhuh, keep telling yourself that princess, I'll believe you when scps stop being anomalous."

"Princess?! If anything your the princess in this relationship!"

*Bright and glass had a wonderful time, they went out to a nearby icecream shop, went to a fair, and at the end of the day watched the sunset from the site rooftop*

~~~~~~

"So, what do you think of their relationship alto?"

"Well it's very funny to watch both of them fumble around and please eachother with small gifts," Clef smiled and looked at kondraki.

"But overall they seem perfect for eachother."

"Your a helpless romantic, you know that?"

"Learned it from you I suppose, would explain why I've gotten so soft."

Kondraki lightly elbowed clef in the chest and gave him a small laugh.

"Your a dick, your lucky I even love you."

"Well then, why don't you show me how much you love me then?"

~~~~~~~

AAA@a•○¤●•▪︎°•ah!!!

This sucked, please forgive me. Honestly that ending was terrable but eh, I'll deal with it whenever.

To the person who requested this, I hoped you liked it! It wasn't my best but it's something

Anyway, have a nice day/night/afternoon/mornin!