Hello, old friend (clefdraki)

"Hm, was wondering when youd die you old bastard."

Is that...?

"Clef?"

I turn around, the look on my face must have said a lot because alto smiled at me.

"Well who else'd be waitin' up for ya? Might i say, you take a long time pal."

I ran to him and tackled him into a hug.

"Christ i missed you so much, dont die again you fucker." I was crying at this point, but clef just wrapped his hands around me and held me tighter.

"Yeah, i dont plan on dying any time soon."

Alto chuckles and i break the hug to look at him again. He still has messy dirty blond hair, he has three eyes, a toothy grin, stubble on his face, hes in his usual Hawaiian shirt with his jean pants.

"Your hat, its missing."

"Its not missing, you put it on my grave."

"I did, didnt i?"

Alto looks up at me and puts a gentle hand on my cheek, and he smiles.

"Well come on then, the others are waiting you old bastard. Cant believe you made us wait another 50 years to die. You didnt even make it to 100 you fuck."

I smile at clefs antics, still the same as ever.

"Well you know me, if im close to done then its already done to me."

"Damn we need to get you a drink and catch you up in everything, did you know bright and glass got married here?"

"You can get married when tour dead?"

And as we walk towards a bar in the distance, we joke and we talk about anything and everything.

Despite what the living world thinks, we were friends, and even better partners, and where one goes, one is not that far behind.

The end.

~~~~~~

Wow i feel weird writing on this account, havent done that in a while. What have you all been doing while i was gone? I havent really updated in ao3 either so i guess we're at a stand still then.

I think its fitting that i write about clef and konny for old times sake because i started this story in the start of 8th grade and now jm in highschool so its weird.

Have a good day/night/afternoon/mornin!