Chapter 6: Love Sister Crazy Demon 06

When Jiang Fei returned to the villa, it was dark inside.

Luo Shi did not come back.

She was not in a hurry, and went back to the room to take a hot shower, barely removing the scent of wine from her body, but her cheeks were still flushed and slightly hot.

While wiping wet hair, she came out of the bathroom and glanced out the window, only to realize that it was raining again.

At first it was a bean-sized raindrop, and then the rain became heavier and hit the window, a flash of lightning lit up, followed by a rolling thunder.

Jiang Fei walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and touched the raindrops with her fingers across the window.

Some cool.

It was rare that she didn't have to act in a scene where she was afraid of thunder, so she simply grabbed a pillow and prepared to put it on the carpet in front of the window to enjoy the rain.

However, just as Jiang Fei picked up the pillow, there was a sudden sound of a wheelchair rolling outside the door, and then the door was quickly opened from the outside.

Jiang Fei froze while holding the pillow, and looked towards the door.

Luo Shi was sitting in a wheelchair, his breath was short, the white shirt was dry, but the black suit pants were wet, and the pants were close to his calves at the knees.

He looked at her, and then his eyes moved slowly to the pillow in her hand.

The umbrella in the driver's hand behind him was still dripping with water: "Miss Jiang, when it was just raining, Mr. Luo suddenly said that he was going to rush back here, saying that he was afraid of thunder, and slammed into the corner of the wall in a hurry, breaking his knee. …”

"Uncle Wang." Luo Shi interrupted him.

The driver was startled and finally left silently.

Jiang Fei chuckled in her heart, if Luo Shi really wanted to interrupt, he should interrupt when the driver first spoke.

What's the point of interrupting when you're done talking?

But she looked at Luo Shi with bright eyes, with a bit of timidity after being frightened by Lei. She glanced at Luo Shi's knee, and sure enough, in addition to the rain, there were some dark red marks, which must be bleeding.

Luo Shi lowered his head, but only snorted: "I didn't come back because you were afraid of thunder."

But the eyebrows clearly read "I'm lying".

Jiang Fei glanced at him.

No wonder Luo Shi was the winner of this game, and no wonder the original owner was tempted by such a piranha.

His disguised appearance is really fragile and brittle, making him lovable.

If it weren't for the -30 favorability rating on his head.

"Your leg, it hurts, right?" Jiang Fei lowered her eyes, looked at his bloody knee, gloated in her tone, but quickly hid it.

Since he chose the bitter meat strategy, of course the flesh has to suffer a little.

Luo Shi glanced at his legs, it was intentional, and the strength was not serious or serious.

Jiang Fei silently turned around and walked out, then came in again, holding the medicine box on her hand, walked to Luo Shi, reached out and touched his knee lightly.

Luo Shi frowned and didn't move.

It just felt like a return to the nights before, when she lay beside him, warming his knees with the palms of her hands.