Chapter 121: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 03

The neon lights gradually faded away, and the two returned to the tin house.

Jiang Fei verified his fingerprints as usual and was about to open the door to enter, but suddenly thought of something in the next second, and grabbed Ji Wei's right hand with his head.

Ji Wei's hand froze, since she held his little finger just now, he felt uncomfortable all over, and now he subconsciously avoids her touch: "What are you doing?"

"Enter your fingerprints," Jiang Fei said innocently, "In the future, if I have something to go out and you are blind again, in case you lock yourself out."

Since he kept saying "she's not Ranran", she simply had a showdown.

Ji Wei listened to her saying "blind in both eyes" without any scrubles, his face darkened, and finally he didn't resist her strength, and let her lead him to record the fingerprints.

Hearing the sound of "recording successful", Jiang Fei withdrew his hand in satisfaction and walked into the iron room.

Ji Wei paused, followed up, but frowned when he smelled the smell of fireworks in the house.

The smell is not bad, but with a light fragrance, which proves that the owner of the house has managed the house well.

But he has long been used to the simple and avant-garde space without a trace of taste.

Aware of his pause, Jiang Fei turned his head and said clearly: "Dirty?"

Ji Wei pursed her lips, didn't speak, let alone deny it.

From heaven to hell, it is probably his current situation.

Jiang Fei was not annoyed when she saw this, she just chuckled and turned on the light. In the narrow iron house, there were only two dim light bulbs, which flickered twice before they turned on. She raised her eyebrows, turned her head and said: "In the house It's dark."

Ji Wei was started.

But Jiang Fei quickly "suddenly realized" and said: "Look at me, I forgot that Mr. Ji can't see."

Ji Wei's face was completely black and blue.

Even if he couldn't see it, he could tell that she did it on purpose, deliberately mocking him as blind now.

Sure enough... For a person of her background, even if she has the memory of Ranran, she will never be able to learn Ranran's elegance and generosity.

"Blame me?" Seeing his expression, Jiang Fei smiled more happily, and stepped forward to help him onto the sofa in a good mood.

Ji Wei didn't speak.

Jiang Fei smiled and said, "You blame me for telling the truth?"

"Jiang Fei!" Ji Wei finally opened his mouth, but it was full of hoarseness and annoyance.

Jiang Fei glanced at the scratches on his legs and elbows, went to the compartment to get iodine and cotton swabs, walked up to Ji Wei, and reached out to hold his arm.

Ji Wei quickly avoided it with his hands: "What are you going to do again?"

Jiang Fei applied a cotton swab dipped in iodine on the wound on his elbow: "What do you think?"

Ji Wei's arms were tense with stinging pain, his face was obviously still gloomy, and he pursued his lips tightly without saying a word.

Seeing this, Jiang Fei smiled and said, "Mr. Ji, you are really interesting."

"You can be blind, so others can't tell you?"

Ji Wei clenched his fists tightly: "No one with high quality can speak."