Chapter 16: Love Sister Crazy Demon 16

Luo Shi's favorability fluctuated violently again.

When Jiang Fei woke up early in the morning, she heard the system's report.

"What's the highest?" she asked casually.

[System: 70 favorability.]

"What about the lowest?"

【System: 0.】

Jiang Fei frowned and thought for a while.

I'm afraid Luo Shi already knows that she and Cheng Ji are together, so the emotions are so complicated.

Therefore, it is only a matter of time before he finds it.

After walking out of the room, Jiang Fei realized that the apartment was quiet and strange, and there was no movement at all.

Thinking of Cheng Ji's often elusive appearance, she didn't care too much.

It was only in the evening, when she called him on the phone, but no one answered, that she became suspicious.

The doorbell rang suddenly.

Jiang Fei opened the door, and a middle-aged woman in business attire stood at the door with a few paper bags in her hands: "Miss Jiang, this is from Mr. Cheng."

"Cheng Ji?" Jiang Fei asked back.

"Yes." The man smiled and nodded.

Jiang Fei took the paper bag: "Do you know where Cheng Ji is?"

The man shook his head in embarrassment: "I don't know that."

Jiang Fei thanked him quietly, and opened the paper bag to find several sets of clothes, including long skirts and casual clothes.

It's just... She glanced at the neckline, and without exception, they were all high collars.

"Where did Cheng Ji go?" Jiang Fei put the paper bag on the sofa and asked casually.

[System: "Unpredictable Prophet" skill costs 100,000 spirit coins. 】

Jiang Fei: "...Buy."

[System: Cheng Ji went to fight underground. 】

Jiang Fei paused, and then thought that Cheng Ji grew up savagely from a young age, and the reason why he was injured all the year round, in addition to racing, was to fight underground.

This is also one of the ways for him to release himself.

"When did you go?"

[System: Afternoon, it's almost over now,] After a moment of silence, he added [Cheng Ji's physical condition is not very optimistic. 】

Jiang Fei frowned, thought about it seriously, picked up a piece of clothing and walked into the guest room to change it, and said casually, "Address."

...

When Cheng Ji came out of the club, it was past seven o'clock.

The corners of his mouth were bruised, there were also small wounds on his cheeks, his right leg was a little sore, he was uncomfortable walking, and his chest was even more stuffy from being beaten.

Walking on the road with this appearance, pedestrians have cast strange eyes.

Cheng Ji didn't care, and went straight to the bar he frequented.

He didn't know when he liked these exciting games.

Perhaps after he fell on the second floor of the Cheng family villa when he was a child, his parents rarely went home to visit him, although they ended up arguing and leaving.