Chapter 33: Entertainment Rep 11

At the wrap-up banquet, the chatter and laughter of the surrounding guests clinking glasses were accompanied by piano music.

The lights above the head were bright, and waiters in suits and vests walked politely among them with wine trays.

In the corner, Yan Yunzhou was still sitting quietly on the sofa, half of his face was blurred by the light, and half of his face was hidden in the darkness, with his head bowed.

He asked if it was okay not to go to him.

Jiang Fei looked down at the big hand on her wrist. Even though his illness had been cured, years of illness still made his complexion a little fairer than others.

"Hey," after a long time, Jiang Fei sighed lightly, with a charming and long sigh, "Mr. Yan, I'm really a soft-hearted person."

Yan Yunzhou's drooping eyelashes paused slightly, and he looked up at her.

Jiang Fei turned sideways, stood in front of Yan Yunzhou, gently took his hand that was holding her, and bent down to his eyes: "So soft-hearted, I can't see Mr. Yan looking at me like that."

Yan Yunzhou looked into her eyes and said slowly, "So?"

"So," Jiang Fei put his hands on his knees and stood up, "I have to do some things, and you can't stop me."

After finishing speaking, she turned around and walked towards Qin Mo.

Yan Yunzhou looked at her back and stretched out his hand for a long time to explore the direction of his heart. He could feel the beating of the heart under his hands.

The unsolvable disease, Jiang Fei cured, only took half an hour.

There are too many things in this world that cannot be explained by science.

She is one of them.

It's just that the depleted heart has been healed, but it still hurts there, just like the feeling when it happened before.

Can't she stop it?

Then if Qin Mo was trampled into the dust, what would he do to snatch her?

...

Qin Mo looked at the woman who was walking towards him step by step, the hand holding the wine glass felt strained, and his breathing became cautious.

He could see clearly that she abandoned Yan Yunzhou and chose him.

Jiang Fei had already walked in front of him and looked into his eyes. The two of them didn't speak through the dim light.

In the end, Jiang Fei stepped forward and gently covered his hand holding the wine glass.

Qin Mo was taken aback, feeling the softness of her fingertips on the tense back of his hand, and his strength relaxed a lot.

Jiang Fei gently took the wine glass over: "Mr. Qin's stomach is not very good, it is better to drink less." The voice was very soft, pretending to be polite, but there was some deep affection that was not easily noticed by others.

Qin Mo looked straight at her: "Jiang Fei..."

Jiang Fei lowered her head, avoiding his gaze, and explained: "I came to thank Mr. Qin for helping me out last time, about the rumor on the Internet that I was a third party."

Sensing her alienated attitude, Qin Mo tightened his throat: "What I said is true," he paused, "Jiang Fei, I have never been with Ye Qingqing before, I..."

"Qin Mo!" Jiang Fei quickly interrupted him, pursing her lips, "Let's go out and talk."

Qin Mo quickly glanced at Yan Yunzhou's direction and nodded.