Chapter 81: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 02

Jiang Fei spent the night in the cave, and slowly walked towards the cave where the ice armored horned beast was.

The camphor forest is lush and lush, full of rich aura and magic energy everywhere.

If it weren't for monsters and beasts, this would be a good place to practice.

The ice-armored horned beast feeds on the bones of humans and beasts. It doesn't have much wisdom, but it is huge, and can break a tree with one palm, so there is no life for dozens of miles around the horned beast.

But because its horn is of great benefit to practice, many practitioners still flock to it.

Jiang Fei has no interest in the Ice Armor Horned Beast, but is very interested in the upcoming Xin Qi.

Sensing the weakening of the aura around her, Jiang Fei's footsteps gradually slowed down, and she looked towards the jungle not far away. According to the system, there is a cave.

Just as Jiang Fei was about to move forward, a woman's voice suddenly came from ahead.

"Master went down the mountain to experience calamity, but I can't find the place where he experienced calamity. He must have sealed his own breath..." The crisp voice was full of depression and grievances, "He must be very tired of me, even the calamity never knew me..."

"Yan'er's words are wrong. Presumably, Immortal Yun is afraid of Yan'er's worries, so he concealed something. In addition, the incident of the catastrophe is not trivial, so it may not be a small matter to hide his tracks." The man's gentle voice came, bringing with subtle relief and almost imperceptible gloom.

"You don't need to comfort me, brother Xin, the master treats me like anyone else, he said... he only treats me as an apprentice..."

Jiang Fei paused, and quickly recalled the plot in her mind.

Miss Tang, Brother Xin.

Tang Feiyan and Xin Qi.

She didn't expect Tang Feiyan to be there when she met Xin Qi for the first time.

Hearing Tang Feiyan's words, Yun Jue has already gone down the mountain to experience tribulation, one day on the mountain, one hundred days in the human world, he must have been born at this moment.

Moreover, at this time, Yun Jue's feelings for Tang Feiyan are more of pity and master-student friendship.

There was a gust of wind in the distance, Jiang Fei raised her head and looked at the figure flying towards this side. The woman was dressed in red like fire, while the man was dressed as a scholar in elegant white clothes. It was too far away to see the appearance of the two clearly. But it can be seen that there is a distance of nearly one person between the man and the woman.

Jiang Fei pondered for a moment, then brought up the spiritual energy in Dantian, touched the ground with her toes, and flew straight forward.

Tang Feiyan only felt a white shadow flashing in front of her eyes, rushing towards herself, her body that was originally made to fly with spiritual power became unstable, and fell to the ground with a sound of "Ouch".

"Yan'er!" With a low cry, Xin Qifei, who was dressed as a scholar, stepped forward, his figure was like lightning, and supported Tang Feiyan's falling body.

But at the moment of landing, Xin Qi stepped back half a step again, separating the distance from Tang Feiyan.

"I'm sorry, Miss," Jiang Fei hurried forward, eyes full of worry, "I just wanted to hurry, I never wanted to run into the Miss, did the Miss get hurt..."