Chapter 62: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 09

Jiang Fei was not surprised at all when he received Song Yan's call.

Money and love are enough to make a proud person at a loss.

Therefore, she only asked Song Yan to take the old man home after asking about the old man's physical condition.

When Jiang Fei arrived at Song Yan's house, it was two o'clock in the middle of the night.

The door was left open.

Song Yan was sitting on the simple sofa, with his usually dignified and proud head hanging down, staring at the ground blankly, his face pale and dejected.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Song Yan raised his head quickly, with no blood on his face.

"Where's grandma?" Jiang Fei cut to the chase.

Song Yan glanced at the direction of the master bedroom.

Jiang Fei nodded and walked towards the master bedroom, saying as he walked, "This is my own secret recipe, please don't disturb me."

After speaking, he directly closed the door of the master bedroom.

Song Yan stared straight at the closed door, clenched his hands tightly, his fingertips were cold.

Grandma is his only relative, even though he has always known that she is not his real grandma.

He doesn't have a deep memory of his mother. He only remembers that in the hospital, his grandma held his hand and told him that he would follow her from now on.

Now, the doctor is helpless, he can only choose to trust Jiang Fei.

There was nothing he could do.

Time passed minute by minute, and Song Yan stared at the clock beside him. After some time, the door of the master bedroom finally opened.

Song Yan walked towards the master bedroom almost immediately: "How is grandma..."

"Sleep, don't disturb the old man." Jiang Fei interrupted him, and blocked the door, "There should be no serious eye problems, but I need to observe for a while."

The skill of "Cure all diseases" can naturally solve eye diseases, so there is no need to observe at all.

She naturally has her own plans.

Song Yan glanced at the master bedroom, the old man's complexion was much better than when he was semi-conscious and semi-awake before, his brows that were frowned due to the pain were relaxed, and he was sleeping peacefully.

He glanced at Jiang Fei: "Why do you..."

"I don't like people asking too clearly," Jiang Fei said slowly, and then walked in front of him, "If I heard correctly, Student Song, tell me, you promised me?"

Song Yan's expression tightened, and he paused for a while: "...as long as you can save grandma."

"That's what I promised," Jiang Fei chuckled, her eyes just enough to see his Adam's apple and tight jaw, "In the future, don't say 'no' to me."

When she spoke, the warm breath sprayed onto Song Yan's Adam's apple who was close at hand.

Song Yan's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and stepped back.

"No retreat." Jiang Fei said suddenly.

Song Yan's body froze, and the hand hanging by his side was clenched tightly in humiliation, but he still stopped: "I have two requests."

"you say."

"The first one," Song Yan's throat tightened, and he said with difficulty, "No one else is allowed to know about this matter except you and me."