Chapter 17: Love Sister Crazy Demon 17

Jiang Fei looked at Luo Shi's clothes with faint bleeding, the doubts in her eyes disappeared instantly, ran a few steps towards him worriedly, put her hand on the back of his hand, and looked up at him: "How are you? Broken? Does it hurt..."

Her face was full of concern, but she couldn't help sighing in her heart, the little cripple was really cruel to himself.

Luo Shi looked down at her pale face and red eyes, she still liked him.

Her fingers on the back of his hand were as gentle and delicate as ever.

Unlike his cold hands, her hands were so warm that his fingers couldn't help shrugging.

Jiang Fei noticed his small movements, her worried expression stiffened, and she slowly withdrew her hand.

Halfway through, she was caught.

Luo Shi's fingertips were still stained with oozing blood, and they rubbed against the back of Jiang Fei's hand. Instead of letting go, he clenched it even tighter. He raised his head and smiled and looked at Cheng Ji: "Thank you, Mr. Cheng, for taking care of her during this time. Feifei."

Cheng Ji looked blankly at the hands that Luo Shi and Jiang Fei were shaking, and frowned.

Luo Shi was sure that he would not tell what happened that night, so he faked the wound, wanted to cover up what happened that night, and cut off all relations between him and Jiang Fei, just pretending that nothing happened. .

But it was him that night.

The one with the wound on the chest is also him.

But he couldn't pierce Luo Shi at all.

"Yeah," Jiang Fei also turned to look at him with a smile, her eyes were obviously relaxed, "Cheng Ji, thank you for taking me in, I've caused you trouble during this time."

Cheng Ji met Jiang Fei's gaze, his heart was throbbing with pain, and after a few seconds he murmured, "You know that you are troublesome, too." He raised his head with a flamboyant smile, "I've finally sent you away, troublesome. To die."

"Hey!" Jiang Fei stared at him reluctantly, thinking of something, turned her head and smiled at Luo Shi: "I'll have a few words with him."

Luo Shi looked at the smile on her lips: "Don't make me wait too long."

Jiang Fei's face flushed, and she whispered "understood" before letting go of his hand and walking in front of Cheng Ji.

Cheng Ji looked down at her, the blush on her face had not completely faded away.

"Cheng Ji," Jiang Fei paused for a while, before only saying one sentence, "Smoking is not good for your health."

Cheng Ji's body tightened.

This was what she said to him when she came to the apartment on the first day, and now that she has left, it is this sentence again.

Like she still cares about him.

"Also," Jiang Fei took out the previous bank card and handed it to him, "I'm sorry to trouble you, this is the cost of living here during this time."

Cheng Ji looked down at the card in her hand and didn't speak.

Jiang Fei didn't wait for Cheng Ji to respond, she raised her hand, put the jam in her hand, and smiled with squinted eyes: "I'm leaving."

Turn around to leave.

Cheng Ji quickly grabbed her wrist and clenched it tightly.

Jiang Fei was puzzled and looked back.

Cheng Ji didn't look at her, just looked down at the bank card in the other hand, pursed his lips tightly, and clenched her wrist tightly, his fingertips turning white.