Chapter 86: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 07

When Jiang Fei returned to the guest room, it was almost midnight.

This was the time when Xin Qi's natural punishment was at its worst, but inside the bed, he remained motionless, his expression didn't change a single bit, his eyes were looking deeply at the curtain above his head.

Jiang Fei walked to the bed, but he didn't respond at all.

Jiang Fei pondered for a moment, then quietly got on the couch, lying beside him as usual.

Xin Qi's eyes froze for a moment, he moved his heavy arm, and was about to get up and walk outside.

"Xin Qi!" Jiang Fei suddenly called out to stop him.

Xin Qi turned his eyes, his eyes were deep and cold, but the corners of his lips curved into a gentle smile, "Huh?"

Jiang Fei was silent, boldly stretched out his hand, and gently put his arms around his slightly raised waist.

Xin Qi's body froze, his breathing became a little disordered.

Although the two lived together on the couch during this period of time, whether he went or stayed between the two of them, it was the first time that she took the initiative to hug her.

Just as he reached out to take her hand away, Jiang Fei's dull voice sounded from in front of him: "You heard what the old man said just now on the first floor of the inn, right?"

The astonishment in Xin Qi's eyes dissipated, and was replaced by a coldness.

Of course I heard it.

He has cultivated his current mana with only a few hundred years, and there are many undead under his command, so it is natural to accept the punishment from the sky, and the pain of the punishment from the sky is just commonplace.

It's just that he shouldn't have any expectations.

Looking forward to a person like myself, who can actually get a little extra pity from the "fingers" of Tiandao.

Therefore, all he can use is despicable means, for example, using Jiang Fei to deceive Heaven.

"Go to bed early." Xin Qi's voice became lighter.

"Do you believe in miracles?" Jiang Fei raised his head, looked straight into his eyes, and asked very seriously.

Xin Qi looked into her eyes and subconsciously said, "I don't believe it."

Jiang Fei laughed, and gradually let go of the hand holding his waist, stroking his arm with his left hand, feeling his broken bones under the fingertips being quickly connected, listening to the sound of flesh and blood: "But I I have to believe it, Xin Qi."

Xin Qi was startled, staring down at her expression.

Jiang Fei adjusted a comfortable angle, put one hand around his arm, leaned on his shoulder and closed his eyes: "Sweet dream."

Xin Qi still took advantage of the moonlight to look at her, with mixed feelings on the top of his head, he pulled his lips and smiled mockingly for a long time.

Miracle?

He certainly believed it.

It's just that I don't believe that miracles will happen to people like me.

Consciousness gradually wandered, Xin Qi slowly closed his eyes, and the matter of sleeping peacefully for the night was very novel to him in the past, but at some point, he gradually got used to it.

And in the following period of time, Xin Qi found that Jiang Fei obviously started to get busy.

Every morning when I woke up, she was already out of the room, and then disappeared for a whole day, and would only come back exhausted late at night.