Chapter 100: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 21

The sweet female voice mixed with sobs rang out at the wedding banquet, easily attracting everyone's attention.

He also successfully interrupted Yun Wunian's next words.

Still here.

Jiang Fei lowered her eyes and chuckled inwardly.

Yun Wunian followed the voice and looked towards the door, and paused when he saw the woman standing there clearly.

The woman's eyebrows and eyes are so similar to Lin Ningyan's.

In other words, Lin Ningyan resembles her.

As if carved out of a mold.

Tang Feiyan looked at Yun Wunian in a wedding dress, her eye circles became redder, met his expression of looking at strangers, her footsteps gradually stopped, and said softly: "Master, it's me, I'm Yan'er!"

Yan'er?

Yun Wunian's body shook, and mixed words came out of his mind again.

"Master, Yan'er really likes you."

"Master, Yan'er must practice hard and become someone worthy of you!"

"Master..."

The blood on Yun Wunian's face suddenly pulled away, and his headache was about to split as if there were many more memories that didn't belong to him at all.

No thought mountain.

Xianxiu.

Tang Feiyan.

Experience calamity.

...

Yan'er, Yan'er.

It turns out that there has never been Yan'er, only Yan'er.

Yun Wunian's hands were tightly clenched into fists, trembling slightly, as if something in his body was roaring and wanting to rush out.

"Cough." He coughed suddenly, and a warm, fishy sweetness came out of his throat.

There was a sudden thunder outside the house, and the clouds rolled.

Xin Qi looked at Yun Wunian's reaction mockingly, and looked back at Jiang Fei for a long time: "Fei Fei, is this the person you want to marry?"

Jiang Fei looked at him with bright mockery in her eyes, as if to say: Are you worthy of saying such things?

Xin Qi looked into her eyes and felt pain in his heart.

It was he who gave Tang Feiyan the whereabouts of Yan Yun Jue, but at this moment, looking into Jiang Fei's eyes, he began to hate himself.

He made her relive the nightmare again—the nightmare of him killing her to preach because of Tang Feiyan on the wedding night.

"Fei Fei..." Xin Qi's voice dropped unconsciously.

Jiang Fei didn't say a word, turned around, and walked to Yun Wunian's side, seeing his body trembling slightly because of the pain, said for a long time: "Xiao Wunian."

Yun Wunian froze suddenly when she heard this low call.

The three characters "Xiao Wu Nian" rushed out of the chaos, with lowness and worry, like a little clarity injected into the chaos.

Yun Wunian's painful eyes gradually calmed down. In front of him was a pair of familiar eyebrows and charming eye ends. Today, she wore delicate red makeup, making her even more beautiful.

Jiang Fei.

Yun Wunian only felt that the voice in his head gradually faded away, leaving only the person in front of him.