Chapter 23: Entertainment Rep 01

"Feifei, your face is getting more and more perfect," the delicate-looking man leaned over to the woman's ear, looked at the woman in the mirror, and rubbed her cheek with his hand, "You follow Qin Mo With five years by his side, looking at this face, he will definitely miss you."

The woman looked at the familiar and unfamiliar face in the mirror, her face was pale, her clenched hands trembled slightly: "Yanwang, when you went to the hospital, you accompanied me and took care of me, just because of Ye Qingqing?"

Ye Qingqing, Qin Mo's favorite woman, is also his cinnabar mole.

Yan Wang smiled: "Of course not, I really like you..."

The woman's eyes trembled slightly.

"... this face," Yan Wang straightened up, "Go back to Qin Mo's side."

Go back to Qin Mo's side.

This sentence, like a nightmare, haunted her for three days and three nights.

Silent night.

The woman sat in front of the dressing table, looking at this familiar and unfamiliar face in the broken mirror.

The slightly raised eyebrows turned into almond eyes, and the eyes were full of dark despair.

On the left cheek, the scars that had been burnt had been repaired and were barely noticeable. Only when you looked closely, you could see the vaguely uneven scars.

For a long time, she reached out and stroked the face gently, rubbing her palms with her eyes half-squinted, as if enjoying her lover's caress.

The next second, she abruptly retracted her hand, grabbed the mirror fragment on the side, and slashed it down her left cheek fiercely.

A bloodstain suddenly appeared, and the blood gushed out instantly, sliding down the pale cheek to the chin like a teardrop.

The woman was still clutching the pieces tightly, looking at herself in the mirror, and smiled lowly.

This face.

It's all this face...

The people she loves only use her as a substitute.

Her benefactor also likes her for this face.

She is just a fake.

Six years ago, when she was 20 years old, she just walked out of the campus and was discovered by a talent scout as a graphic model. Later, she signed a contract with an entertainment company and officially entered the entertainment industry.

With no background and no fame, she can only pick up some small roles on the fringes of this circle.

Until that day, she was arranged by the company to attend a charity dinner and stayed in the corner seat, which was particularly inconspicuous. But Qin Mo walked up to her in the middle of the stars, looked at her face, and said to her, "Follow me."

This is Qin Mo, the president of the Xingchen Company. He is handsome and unpretentious. He is aloof, calm and self-controlled, yet clean.

She surreptitiously agreed.

Qin Mo was really kind to her, gave her the best resources, took her to various dinner parties, kissed her on the forehead lightly, and even said "I like the way you close your eyes and wait for me to kiss".

He successfully brought her into the film circle. She also studied her acting skills desperately. Apart from not wanting to be called a resource man, she also didn't want others to question Qin Mo's vision.

In the third year of her entry, one of her literary films won the best film at the International Film Festival, and she even won the crown of the best newcomer. She is also the second actor in Asia to receive this honor.