Chapter 93: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 14

The carriage traveled or stopped for nearly 20 days before arriving near Youfang Town.

As soon as he approached Youfang Town, Jiang Fei noticed that it was completely different from the last time he came.

Youfang Town is surrounded by demonic energy, so strong that it is frightening. In the past, the roar of wild animals could be heard in the camphor forest, but now it is replaced by a dead silence.

Even the sky above was gloomy, as if forever shrouded in layers of black clouds.

But such weirdness disappeared the moment he stepped into Youfang Town.

In Youfang Town, the sky is clear and the sun is shining brightly, and the streets are even more prosperous than before.

After inquiring, Jiang Fei found out that there was a demon with unfathomable magic power, who turned both worlds of immortals and demons upside down, as if he was looking for someone, causing the two worlds to be in trouble.

But only You Fangzhen has never been disturbed by any devil energy.

Especially when people with evil intentions try to occupy this place, the sky is full of red light, and no one can see who is coming. In the blink of an eye, all the people who broke into Youfang Town are decapitated, without exception.

Everyone said that Youfang Town was guarded by gods and men secretly. Therefore, many people around have moved to Youfang Town to live in order to be stable.

After Jiang Fei listened, he just nodded and asked in his heart: "Is it Xin?"

[System: Yes. 】

Jiang Fei smiled and said nothing.

In the camphor forest, fairy grass mostly grows on cliffs.

Jiang Fei was not in a hurry, and found the Youfang Inn where he had stayed before and stayed in it. Never thought that the waiter in the shop is still the waiter in the shop.

Seeing Jiang Fei, the shop waiter looked at her many times, and finally couldn't hold back when leading Jiang Fei to the upstairs guest room: "To be honest, I think the girl looks familiar."

Jiang Fei smiled: "Huh?"

The waiter scratched his head embarrassingly: "The girl looks like a previous guest, but that guest has a fairy spirit, and the girl..."

Jiang Fei understood that her spiritual roots had been destroyed today, except for the spirit body itself, she was just a mortal from the inside out.

"The girl is in this room." The waiter realized that he was talking too much, so he quickly smiled and opened the door to lead her in.

Jiang Fei nodded in response, and from the corner of her eye, she saw the wooden sign of "Your Guest" hanging on the door of the guest room diagonally opposite, which was the guest room where she and Xin Qi had lived.

The waiter followed her gaze and explained, "That room was reserved by a customer."

Jiang Fei smiled understandingly and walked into the guest room.

Being shaken by the carriage all the way, and now finally sleeping on a comfortable bed, Jiang Fei took a rest early.

She slept until she got three poles a day on the second day, and then she walked slowly towards the camphor forest by herself.

When she met Xin Qi for the first time, she was tricked by him in the camphor forest, causing her to be bitten by a horned beast. Xin Qi found fairy grass to heal her wounds, and even used bitter tricks on the edge of a cliff.