Chapter 55: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 02

Jiang Fei looked at her face with makeup in the mirror.

The original owner has a very good foundation, with a light layer of foundation and lipstick, it is already bright enough.

After choosing a few outfits, she ended up changing into a white dress.

Doesn't Shen Fang like this tune? Then give him this tune.

Raising her eyebrows and smiling, Jiang Fei took the phone, and the screen was still on the WeChat message sent by Shen Fang. He asked the original owner to go out this afternoon.

Two days ago, he asked the original owner to ask her to get close to Song Yan. Even though he was reluctant today, he still wanted to fulfill the original owner's promise of "treating her as well as Ruan Tang".

There was still an hour before the agreed time, Jiang Fei simply understood the background of Shen Fang's plot.

Shen Fang was considered a high-spirited and noble boy at the beginning, with a handsome and handsome face, wild eyebrows and eyes, a harmonious family, and an even more flamboyant personality.

Until later, when Shen Fang was thirteen years old, Shen's father cheated, and the atmosphere in the Shen family gradually became depressed. Shen's father and Shen's mother often argued and noisy, and most of the time, no one spoke in dead silence.

Shen Fang began to resist going home, and gradually became gloomy and reticent.

Smoking and drinking were also to attract the attention of Shen's father and Shen's mother, but it was difficult to make ends meet. After the two learned about it, they would only blame him for embarrassing the family, and never asked him what he thought.

So later, Shen Fang was simply ashamed to the end, fighting, skipping classes and racing cars became commonplace.

And the original owner, Shen Fang's "accomplice", always provided cover for Shen Fang.

It is precisely because she never asks for anything in return, and pays resignedly, that Shen Fang gradually ignores her existence, and then is despised by Ruan, who calls him a "bad boy" the first time he sees him. Sugar attracts attention.

Human nature is cheap.

Jiang Fei chuckled, and just as he put down his phone, someone knocked on the door twice.

"Jiang Jiang, I'm waiting for you at the door." The voice of Wen Juan, who is also the original owner's stepmother, sounded outside the door.

Jiang Fei responded and opened the door: "Aunt Wen."

Wen Juan was very kind to the original owner, but the original owner still couldn't pass the test in his heart, so he kept calling her "Aunt Wen".

Wenjuan smiled: "Xiao Fang has been waiting for you outside for a while, let's go down first."

"Okay." Jiang Fei nodded, his gaze swept across her forehead.

Aunt Wen has a scar left by a suture on her forehead, which was slapped by her ex-husband. At the beginning, her ex-husband also hugged her and confessed after beating her, saying it was the last time, but the domestic violence became more and more serious every time.

In the end, she couldn't bear it, and couldn't resist the power of her ex-husband's family, so she chose to give up everything and leave the house.

As a result, the ex-husband vented his anger on Jiang Cuo, planting the seeds of distortion in Jiang Cuo.

Jiang Fei went downstairs, meditating.

Now that she is here, Jiang's father will definitely not die of illness, and the Jiang family will not go bankrupt easily, so Jiang Cuo's way of playing will definitely change.