Chapter 87: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 08

Qianjinlou is located at the intersection of the three realms of immortals, demons, and humans, and businesses in the three realms are all done.

It's just that the spiritual energy here is turbid, evil spirits are rampant, and the Three Realms are out of control, and eventually they are allowed to develop into a lawless place.

Entering this territory, no one in the three realms is allowed to argue and fight even if they have mortal enemies.

Most of the people who come here are those who want to ask for Qianjinlou or do business with Qianjinlou, and they will not break the rules of Qianjinlou.

Therefore, as soon as Jiang Fei entered the "three nothings" territory, he found that no matter whether it was a cultivator of immortality or a cultivator of demons, or even an ordinary person in the human world, they ignored each other and walked in a hurry.

It's interesting.

At the gate of the Qianjin Building, hundreds of people have already been waiting at this moment, including the high-ranking immortal cultivators in the distraction period, the demon cultivators full of hostility, and even the royal nobles from the human world, but no matter how noble they are, they all wait patiently.

After questioning, Jiang Fei finally found out that these people were all people who came to ask to enter the Qianjin Building. After all, it was rumored that there were thousands of rare treasures in the Qianjin Building.

Jiang Fei didn't have much patience, bypassing the waiting crowd, and walked directly to the entrance of Qianjin Building.

Everyone around looked at her one after another, their eyes clearly meant to watch the excitement.

The immortal cultivators were full of sneers, but the little golden core stage is so arrogant, they might have been kicked out by the Qianjin building before they approached.

The demon cultivators were full of greed, and only waited for Qianjinlou to drive the immortal cultivator out before they could plunder his inner alchemy.

Ordinary people don't have much malice, but they also have a bit of gloating.

Jiang Fei walked to the entrance of the Qianjin Tower without changing his expression, and was stopped by the guards guarding the entrance as expected: "Forcible intruders will be killed without mercy."

Jiang Fei smiled, and used his index finger as a knife to slash his palm, blood oozed out.

She stretched out her hand to condense the blood drop and brought it to the guards: "Please dedicate this drop of blood to the landlord of the Qianjin Building."

The guard looked at her suspiciously, perhaps seeing her firm eyes, and finally turned and walked into the building.

When he came out again, the guard's expression was obviously respectful: "Girl, please."

There was an uproar behind.

Jiang Fei smiled, followed the guards and walked in.

The interior decoration of Qianjin Building is very luxurious, even more magnificent than the imperial palace.

A giant python covered in fireworks is coiled on several towering pillars, and several fist-sized night pearls are inlaid on the walls, illuminating the dark building brightly.

Then, Jiang Fei saw Rong Shu who was lazily reclining on the golden seat, casually playing with two luminous pearls in his hands.

Different from the luxurious surroundings, Rong Shu only wore a Tsing Yi, her long hair was tied on top of her head, her eyebrows and eyes were still somewhat youthful, like a budding tea flower, she was indescribably gorgeous.