Chapter 60: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 07

Hospital.

After completing the hospitalization procedures, Shen Fang walked towards the operating room.

Outside the operating room, a girl wearing a long skirt with broken hair stood in the corridor. Her hair was yellowish, her eyebrows were delicate, her lips were tightly pursed, and her eyes were full of tears.

Shen Fang paused slightly.

When he arrived at Ruan Tang's house, Ruan Tang was struggling to carry Ruan's father on his back and walked out. When he saw him, his eye circles suddenly turned red, and he murmured helplessly, "Help me, save Dad."

After sending Father Ruan to this private hospital, he called in a doctor who had a good relationship with the Shen family to perform the surgery, and went through all the formalities in one go.

It should be... nothing to do with him.

Shen Fang pursed his lips, and unconsciously glanced at the time, it was almost one o'clock in the afternoon.

Hearing the footsteps here, Ruan Tang also looked towards him, his eyes were still red, there were still a few tears on his face, his expression was full of lingering horror, and he was still a little confused.

Shen Fang stepped forward and handed the receipt to her: "I've already completed the formalities." He paused, and added, "Uncle will be fine."

Ruan Tang looked down at the receipt in his hand, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

She always thought that Shen Fang was a dude and a bad boy, but only today did she realize that he also has a soft and considerate side.

She knew that Song Yan was working part-time. Song Yan's parents died when he was a child. His grandmother raised him. His family was not good. Everything he had was earned by his hard work. But at this time, she really I need someone to be by my side.

Seeing that she was silent, Shen Fang kept silent and said again: "After the operation, if someone asks, you can report my name..."

His words came to an abrupt end.

Ruan Tang hugged him suddenly, her voice choked up: "Thank you, Shen Fang."

Shen Fang froze.

"Thank you for coming to help me. Without you, I really don't know what I should do..." Ruan Tang said, her voice became hoarse and full of tears.

Shen Fang froze in place, motionless.

This was the first time Ruan Tang took the initiative to hug him and approach him. He should be nervous, but he didn't feel the joy he expected.

He even thought of the feeling of Jiang Fei sitting on the back of the motorcycle at noon today, with his arms around his waist, it was crunchy, soft and fragrant.

But, it shouldn't be!

At the very least, it shouldn't be Jiang Fei!

"Shen Fang?" Ruan Tang's voice was as low as a mosquito's fly, carefully watching his somewhat gloomy face, "What's wrong with you?"

Shen Fang snapped back to his senses, shook his head, and forced a smile: "It's okay..."

Then, he looked at the time again.

Sensing his movements, Ruan Tang panicked, bit her lips, and finally mustered up her courage to say: "You, can you stay with me here?"

Shen Fang was taken aback.

Ruan Tang lowered her head, her eyelashes were trembling, and her voice was full of anxiety: "It's just one afternoon, I don't want to be alone. I stay here alone, and I'm afraid that if something happens to my father, Shen Fang, okay?" ?"