Chapter 43: The Cannon Fodder Princess 07

A courtyard within the city wall.

Two beds.

There were two women lying on the couch.

A gray bearded Taoist in a green robe looked at Pei Qing, who looked like a fairy in front of him, and asked in a low voice, "Is the national teacher really going to do this?"

Pei Qing was dressed in white and stood in the center, looking at Jiang Rongrong who was lying on the bed, her eyes were a little moved.

As long as he can remember, he has always had no desires, no desires, and no emotion. He thought that his life would be spent in the capital, but he never thought that he would meet Jiang Rongrong.

For her, he didn't like it at first, he hated cheating, and Jiang Rongrong's substitute marriage cheated him.

It wasn't until later, when Jiang Rongrong blocked the cold flower poison for him, that he faced this woman squarely.

Only now did he feel that substituting marriage was not entirely a bad thing, so Chu Mo wanted to take Jiang Rongrong away.

How can there be such a good thing?

Pei Qing lowered her eyes and looked at Jiang Fei who was on the other bed. She had similar eyebrows and eyes to Rong Rong, and didn't she want to find Chu Mo? Just like asking Rong Rong to marry her instead, since she loves Chu Mo, he has fulfilled her wish.

As it should be.

"Yeah." Pei Qing nodded, stepped back half a step and looked at the Taoist, "Mr. Trouble."

The Taoist shook his head, walked to Jiang Fei's bed, and carefully looked at her face, from the outer appearance to the direction of the bones, even the extremely detailed veins were never let go.

Then he turned around and walked to Jiang Rongrong's bedside, observing carefully for a long time.

"It takes an hour to change the appearance, and ask the national teacher to avoid it."

Pei Qing glanced at Jiang Rongrong for the last time, turned around and walked out.

The guards hurriedly followed behind.

"Send someone to watch here. After the disguise, bring Princess Changning to see me."

"Yes," the guard responded respectfully, and then thought of something, "My lord, Princess Changning is the Holy One's favorite..."

"The son-in-law rebelled, and the princess will never leave, what's the problem?" Pei Qing said lightly with sideways eyes.

The guard bowed his head and dared not say any more.

Pei Qing looked away.

As for the poison on Rongrong's body... Although he can't leave the capital, since he knows the way to detoxify, he can always send people to find the blood thread Gu.

Some soldiers rushed towards this side, bent down and knelt in front of Pei Qing: "I report to the national teacher, Chu Mo has turned back on his promise, and he is about to attack the city at this time."

Pei Qing frowned, and walked up the tower with a wave of her sleeves.

...

Although Jiang Fei's cold flower poison was onset, it was not too painful because of the system.

She was pretending to be dizzy at first, but she was carried to another courtyard staggeringly, and she lay down for a longer time, so she actually fell asleep.

When she woke up again, she only felt a gentle hand on her face that was constantly busy. After some time, a piece of cold but thin skin like a cicada's wing gently covered her face. At first, there was still something strange, but after a while Feel it again.