Chapter 49: The Cannon Fodder Princess 13

The carriage slowly stopped in front of the Princess Mansion.

The servants of the Princess Mansion were notified in advance that Jiang Fei would return to the mansion today, and had already prepared dinner, waiting respectfully at the gate of the mansion.

Jiang Fei walked into the mansion, looked at the familiar pavilions, trees, bricks and tiles, raised his eyebrows slightly, and finally came back.

"Princess!" Lu Zhu's voice came, "You are finally back."

Jiang Fei followed the voice, not forgetting that he was still in a state of amnesia at the moment, and only smiled with strange eyes: "You are..."

Lu Zhu also realized what the person told her, and her eyes were reddish: "The name of this slave is Lu Zhu, and she has been serving you by your side."

Jiang Fei's expression was still blank.

Lu Zhu hurriedly said again: "The main hall has already prepared dinner, you go and eat some, it's all your favorite food."

She didn't eat much in the palace just now, but now that she was reminded by the green bamboo, she was really hungry.

Jiang Fei nodded: "Okay."

Green Bamboo hurriedly stepped forward to support her, but her nose was sore when she held her hand. I just feel that the princess went out for a trip, why did she come back... she became thinner.

The dinner was indeed very sumptuous, Jiang Fei took a look and saw that it was his favorite dish, but it was not the dish that Pei Qing requested at the State Teacher's Mansion.

Jiang Fei took the bamboo chopsticks and didn't eat a bite.

"Princess, is it not to your liking?" Green Bamboo asked in a low voice beside her.

Jiang Fei pursed his lips: "These... are my favorites?"

Luzhu nodded: "Yes, you have loved the bergamot golden roll since you were a child. The emperor specially transferred the chef who made this dish to the princess's house. You also ate half of the eight-treasure duck in one sitting, and you were favored by the emperor." Just say..."

Jiang Fei looked at the table full of dishes, his eyes were slightly bright, and he finally put down the bowls and chopsticks.

"Princess?" Lu Zhu was puzzled, "If you don't like it, let the imperial chef do it again..."

"No need," Jiang Fei smiled, and stood up slowly: "Where is the dining room?"

Luzhu was stunned, and quickly pointed to the right side: "It's at the end of that long corridor, princess, do you want to..."

Jiang Fei got up and walked towards the dining room: "It's so late, let the imperial chef rest, I'll just cook some food myself."

After finishing speaking, before Lu Zhu could react, she got up and walked out of the main hall.

The dining room is still the same.

Jiang Fei half-closed her eyes and looked around. When she was in the main hall just now, she heard the voice from the system reminding her of Lu Zhi's presence.

The firewood on the ground was arranged neatly, Jiang Fei pondered for a moment, sat in front of the stove, took the firewood booklet and started to light a fire.

Most of the firewood is rough wood, so naturally it is not easy to ignite. After lighting for a long time, there is no flame except for bursts of smoke.

Jiang Fei was not in a hurry, and continued to light firewood "perseveringly".

There was a sudden sound of hurried footsteps outside the door.