Chapter 57: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 04

After Jiang Fei had dinner, he greeted Father Jiang and Aunt Wen and went back to his room to rest.

I have to say, a kid is a kid.

Compared with the previous worlds, although this world also has to act, you can still have fun, which is not bad.

However, "playing" all the time will be annoying, and Shen Fang won't come to find her tomorrow, so she can take a day off.

Compared with her leisure, Shen Fang on the other side was extremely irritable.

In the cold small apartment, Shen Fang lay on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

The voice of his parents arguing last night, the back view of Ruan Tang and Song Yan appearing side by side in the city center today, even... including the memory of him playing with Jiang Fei in the playground - the picture of Jiang Fei clutching the back of his hand , the picture of him falling asleep leaning on Jiang Fei's shoulder, and the faint smell of lychee rising in his mouth.

Hovered in my mind over and over again.

Shen Fang glanced at the phone.

Even if he didn't go back to live, none of the parents asked him.

Ruan Tang has no news.

With a "boom", the phone rang.

Shen Fang was startled, and quickly took the phone over.

Jiang Fei's WeChat, only two words: good night.

Shen Fang pursed his lips, feeling more and more depressed.

He obviously didn't care about her.

He didn't care about her at all!

Shen Fang sat up, clenched his fists, and dialed Ruan Tang's number directly.

"Hello?" The girl's voice was hoarse as if she had just woken up.

Shen Fang's throat tightened: "Are you done?"

"En." Ruan Tang responded in a low voice.

Shen Fang was silent for a second, then asked again: "There are many things?"

Ruan Tang was quiet for a while, then whispered: "...Yes."

Shen Fang didn't respond, looking at the cold white light above his head: "Do you have time tomorrow? Go to Xihuan..."

"Shen Fang, I'm not busy with things at home..." Ruan Tang interrupted him softly, this time she didn't lie, she really had something to be busy with, but she didn't finish her sentence, she suddenly noticed something, "Going to Xihuan? You Or go...to drag racing with those people?"

"how?"

"Shen Fang," Ruan Tang hesitated for a moment, and persuaded, "Why do you have to do such a dangerous thing? You are so smart, isn't it good to spend your mind on your studies? Besides, you don't think it's very..." Speaking Here, she stopped.

Shen Fang squeezed the phone tightly, and followed her words: "It's scary?"

Ruan Tang didn't speak.

Shen Fang chuckled: "Indeed, it's scary." Then, he lowered his eyes, "Go to sleep first."

Hearing "good night" from the other side, after hanging up the phone, Shen Fang threw the phone on the table, got up and walked towards the kitchen, and turned on the light in the living room.

What studies? What's scary?

Like Song Yan, a coward who dare not even accept her feelings?

The cold white light came on, then flickered a few times, and after a sound of electric current "sizzling", the light went out.