Chapter 105: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 26

The hall was deathly silent.

Rong Shu looked at Jiang Fei handing over the elixir, and looked into her eyes full of concern, her expression was in a trance for a moment, but when she glanced aside the Yun Jue, her expression became much more natural, and she stretched out her hand and said softly: "Help me superior."

The white clothes on Yunjue's body suddenly surged violently.

Jiang Fei froze for a moment, pursed his red lips slightly and walked to Rong Shu's side, watching the red marks on the back of his hand, his eyes showed a little distress, and then applied the elixir with his fingers, and gently spread it on the back of his hand.

The movements are extremely natural.

Yun Jue stared straight at Jiang Fei as he applied the medicine to Rong Shu, with a dazed expression.

She used to take medicine like this for the "little Wunian" in her mouth, and she joked, "Xiao Wunian is injured? Go and take the medicine by yourself."

But when the injury was on the back, she would always pop up, muttering "Looking at Xiao Wunian's body, I'm afraid Xiao Wunian wants to give him a body", while gently rubbing his wound.

as at this moment.

"The Immortal Master Yunjue just said what to do in the Qianjin Tower?" Rong Shu obediently handed Jiang Fei his hand, and looked up at Yunjue lightly, with a bit of deliberation in his eyes.

"..." Yun Jue didn't respond, his eyes were still on Jiang Fei's hand, and his white clothes were disheveled.

He still remembers the day of the wedding banquet, when she called him "Xiao Wu Nian" with red eyes and tender tone, she likes that "Xiao Wu Nian", doesn't she?

But why does she see him now, as if she only sees a distant guest who hasn't seen him for a long time?

"Immortal Master Yun Jue?" Rong Shu called softly.

"..." Yun Jue remained silent, and his thoughts became more and more confused.

It seems that some time ago on the Wu Nian Mountain, it was difficult to break through several times of practice, and the thoughts were crowded with "little Wu Nian" during those days, but he was mediocre.

Actually...Jiang Fei has already let go?

But from that time, it was only a short month.

"Immortal Master Yunjue!" Rong Shu squinted his eyes halfway, feeling a sudden annoyance in his heart, his voice suddenly increased, his voice turned into a line, and he rushed straight to Yunjue.

Yun Jue suddenly came back to his senses, and looked at Rong Shu.

Rong Shu pulled out a smile: "If I heard correctly, Immortal Yunjue came to my Qianjin Tower to seek medicine for your beloved disciple?"

He pronounced the word "beloved" with special emphasis.

Yun Jue frowned, his eyes quickly swept past Jiang Fei.

Rong Shu noticed his expression, his eyes darkened, and then he let out a low cry, his fingers trembling, and whispered: "Fei Fei, it hurts."

The voice was deliberately wronged.

Jiang Fei rolled his eyes in his heart, his expression didn't change when he was pouring hot tea on his hands, but now he cried out that it hurts, he can really act.

But he still relaxed his movements, half complaining and half worried: "I should make you hurt, so that there will be no next time, I will definitely not care about you."