Chapter 111: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 32

In the main hall, Yun Jue still stood where he was, looking straight at Jiang Fei.

Her choice was Xin Qi.

The person she looked at was also Xin Qi.

He didn't even give him any extra eyes.

There seemed to be disbelief in Xin Qi's eyes, and he walked forward slowly for a while, took Jiang Fei's hand with his bony hands, and then clasped his fingers solemnly: "Okay, I will take you away." He murmured in a low voice.

Jiang Fei still didn't respond, and let him hold her hand, only nodded.

Yun Jue lowered his eyes, staring at the hands of the two men with clasped fingers, trying his best to suppress the anger in his heart, until the magic power leaked without knowing it, and his robe surged wildly.

It shouldn't be.

After experiencing calamity, he should restrain himself and meditate, and there will be no more desires.

But why... Repeatedly unable to understand the Tao, unable to comprehend the Dharma, even though he has become a fairy, he is worse than the weakest mortal.

Now, now, Jiang Fei's handshake with others is like a nail in the eye, he can't look down on it, can't see it.

Jiang Fei turned around and followed Xin Qi to walk towards the door calmly.

Just a moment later, her footsteps stopped.

Yun Jue grabbed her other hand, his fingertips were still trembling slightly, but he tried his best.

Jiang Fei looked at him sideways: "Is there something else for the Immortal?" His voice was like a pool of stagnant water, without any emotion.

Yun Jue's lips moved, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, but after a moment of stalemate, he could barely squeeze out a sentence from the depths of his throat: "Yun Wunian..." It was him.

That mortal Yun Wunian is just his incarnation in the human world.

He desperately wanted to tell her this sentence, but it was stuck in his throat, and he couldn't say a word.

Jiang Fei looked down at the hand he was holding her, and let go of Xin Qi's hold on her.

Xin Qi's hands froze in the air.

Then, Jiang Fei slowly covered the back of Yunjue's hand, slowly but firmly opened his fingers one by one: "Immortal Yunjue, please respect yourself."

After saying that, she turned her head and followed Xin Qi towards the door.

"Fei Fei..." On the ground, Rong Shu, who was covered in blood, called her name in a low voice, just two words seemed to exhaust all his strength.

Jiang Fei's figure paused, but he left without looking back.

It's just that the moment she walked out of the Qianjin Building, the vitality of her weak body became less and less after her heart was cut out, and she couldn't hold on any longer, and she rushed over completely in a coma.

"Fei Fei!" Xin Qi hurriedly hugged her, his voice was hoarse and unpleasant, and the endless vitality from his palm was transferred into her body.

It turned into a ball of red light in an instant, and disappeared outside the Qianjin Building in a blink of an eye.

In the hall.

Yun Jue looked at her long-disappeared back walking side by side with others, her body was frozen and cold, her chest seemed to be nested in a ball of flames, which was difficult to relieve, and wanted to destroy everything around her.