Chapter 98: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 19

At the foot of the mountain, in the courtyard.

Yun Wunian sat motionless at the door of the house, staring blankly at the door, as if waiting for something, as if petrified.

The white clothes on his body had long been stained with blood and smudges, his face and backs of his hands were covered with wounds, and his ten fingers seemed to be pulled out of blood, with bloody fingertips.

He has maintained this position for a day and a night.

As soon as he closed his eyes, he seemed to be able to see Jiang Fei jumping off the cliff.

In order to protect another man, he jumped off the cliff.

But he couldn't find her at the bottom of the cliff, only a bloodstain that was already dark.

He can't find her.

He didn't know what to do, he didn't know where to go, he seemed to be abandoned outside the Three Realms, and this world had nothing to do with him.

When Lin Ningyan walked into the courtyard, what she saw was Yun Wunian sitting blankly at the door. At that moment, she seemed to see a lifeless feeling in him, without any vitality.

Only his hands were trembling uncontrollably.

Lin Ningyan will never forget the terrible scene that happened on the cliff two days ago: the moment Miss Jiang jumped off the cliff, his whole body froze and did not move, only looking at the place where Miss Jiang fell off the cliff with scarlet eyes.

Those men in black robes were still invading, but the light around him was wanton, with a surging murderous aura, instantly smashing the surrounding demons into powder, blood mist filled the sky, and their souls were scattered.

The blood of the man in black fell on her face like raindrops.

It was also at that time that Lin Ningyan knew that her brother Wu Nian had ceased to exist when she left the ruined temple.

Lin Ningyan stopped not far from Yun Wunian, "Father invited the best doctor, Brother Wu Nian, let him give you medicine, okay?"

Yun Wunian still stared at the door without saying a word.

Lin Ningyan pursed her lips and mustered up the courage to step forward again: "Brother Wu Nian, if this continues, your body will not be able to bear it."

As she spoke, she put the meal box in her hand on the table, brought out a bowl of porridge, and was about to send it to him.

But before she delivered it, Yun Wunian quickly dodged backwards as if avoiding a mountain torrent, the blood drops on her fingertips fell soundlessly to the ground.

Lin Ningyan was stunned.

Yun Wunian didn't look at her, her eyes were blank.

It was his fault, he thought.

Since he is Jiang Fei's foster husband, he should stop thinking about the woman next to him.

If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have known Rong Yu, and she wouldn't have fallen off a cliff because of Rong Yu that day.

She would still sit under the elm tree, read the script with a smile on her face, would suddenly appear and attack him when he was practicing martial arts, and would pinch his cheek and say, "Little Wu Nian has grown taller again"...

It's all his fault.

That night, she said that he smelled like someone else, and that he was serious when he reached the age of starting a family.