Chapter 123: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 05

Early the next morning, Jiang Fei took Ji Wei out, hooking his fingers as usual.

Ji Wei got used to her movements, and just walked quietly beside her.

I don't know where she is taking me, and I don't know what's going on, but I still think about what she said last night, "find a way to make him see again", except for a little bit of disbelief , there is still heavy expectation.

Now, Jiang Fei is the only person he can rely on.

However, when he heard the familiar piano music, the familiar sound of electronic machinery at the door, and smelled the cool and elegant fragrance that was completely different from that of the slums, Ji Wei's footsteps suddenly stopped, his face turned pale, and his lips were tightly pursed.

Although he is blind, he is no stranger to this place. In the past, he had been here several times when he was the proud man of heaven.

It's just that Ji Wei didn't expect that Jiang Fei brought him here, it turned out to be a restaurant under the name of Gu's consortium.

"Ji Wei?" Sensing that his footsteps had stopped, Jiang Fei turned to call him suspiciously.

Ji Wei's throat tightened, and he squeezed out a few words: "Where is this place?"

"..." Jiang Fei was silent, then hesitated and said, "We'll know when we go in later..."

"This is Gu Xi's restaurant!" Ji Wei interrupted her sharply, because her voice was hoarse due to the force.

Jiang Fei didn't speak, apparently acquiescing.

Ji Wei let out a muffled cough, but she couldn't suppress the anger in her heart.

She wanted him to believe her, but she brought herself here?

Since living in the tin house, Ji Wei has never gone out.

He was afraid of being seen by others in his current trash appearance.

But Jiang Fei deliberately took him to this high-end restaurant, and he was likely to meet people who he never looked down upon in the past, but are now easily looked down upon by those people.

What about "helping him see again", she was obviously deliberately humiliating him and torturing his already depleted self-esteem.

"I'll go back first." Ji Wei shook off Jiang Fei's hand and was about to turn around.

Jiang Fei looked at his back, his proud figure was embarrassingly fragile, and the favourability on his head seemed to be shaking.

"Ji Wei." She called him slowly.

Ji Wei didn't bother, and continued walking, with slightly staggered footsteps.

Jiang Fei was silent for a moment, then said quietly again: "Don't you want to see it again?"

Ji Wei paused.

Jiang Fei smiled, and took two steps towards him: "I've come here, are you willing to give up halfway?"

Ji Wei's expression was a little loose, but his hands were still clenched tightly.

"Ji Wei, I promise you, I will do it," Jiang Fei walked slowly to his side, this time, instead of hooking his little finger, he put his hand into his palm, held it firmly, and led him toward Walk in the restaurant, "You have to trust me."

Ji Wei's fingers trembled slightly, and her footsteps followed her involuntarily.

However, when he walked into the restaurant and heard a moment of dead silence inside, Ji Wei still couldn't help curling his fingers.