Chapter 77: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 24

Ten p.m.

Jiang Fei lazily leaned on the sofa and applied the mask.

Tomorrow is going to be engaged, although the result is unknown, but always present beautifully.

On the coffee table, the phone screen lit up, and there was an incoming call.

Jiang Fei didn't even look at it, and ignored it.

After a while, the screen went dark, and then turned on again.

After applying the mask, Jiang Fei went to the bathroom to wash off the stickiness on his face, then sat on the sofa again, picked up the phone, and glanced at the phone screen.

Fifty-four missed calls, from the same person.

Song Yan.

As she watched, the fifty-fifth call rang again.

Jiang Fei looked at the word "Song Yan" displayed on the screen, smiled faintly for a long time, and put the phone back to its original place.

There was the sound of the door opening downstairs, presumably Father Jiang had returned.

Just as Jiang Fei was about to get up and go out, someone knocked lightly on the door twice, and Jiang's father's voice sounded: "Jiang Jiang, are you asleep?"

Jiang Fei opened the door: "Dad?"

"I'm worried that I'll disturb you." Father Jiang smiled.

"how come."

Jiang's father was quiet for a while, then sighed softly: "Jiang Jiang, you and Xiao Fang are getting engaged tomorrow, your marriage was originally arranged when you were young, but..." He hesitated for a moment, "Jiang Jiang, tell me Dad, do you really want to get engaged to Xiao Fang now?"

"Huh?" Jiang Fei was puzzled, then smiled, "Why did you say that suddenly?"

"The Song family's newly found child, let's call him Song Yan. Last time at the Song family's dinner party, he even invited you to dance. Tonight, he went to the company to find me. He was in a mess and said he wanted to see me. You," Jiang's father slowed down, and said again, "Jiang Jiang, you and Xiao Fang haven't had much contact recently. Dad also saw that there was a gap between you at the dinner last time. Why did you suddenly want to make your marriage contract public? Are you serious? Do you like Xiaofang?"

Jiang Fei didn't expect Jiang's father to ask such a question, he was surprised for half a second, and then smiled: "Don't worry, I won't be hurt."

Only others can be hurt.

Father Jiang looked at her expression and felt slightly relieved.

"By the way, Dad," Jiang Fei thought of something, and stretched out his hand to Father Jiang, "Stretch out your hand."

Father Jiang was puzzled: "What?"

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Fei had already held his hand, and there seemed to be a steady stream of warmth coming from the palm, accompanied by the girl's low voice: "No matter what happens tomorrow, you don't have to be angry, just remember, Everyone can have problems, but I will be fine."

Father Jiang was stunned, looking at the daughter in front of him, he felt the warmth of his palm spread all over his body, and his dull heart seemed to be reborn, and his whole body felt much more relaxed.

"I'm going to rest." Jiang Fei smiled coquettishly at Father Jiang, "Dad, you should go to sleep too."

Father Jiang nodded helplessly, turned and left.