Chapter 134: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 16

When the car sent by Ji Wei came to pick up Jiang Fei, it was ten o'clock in the morning of the next day.

In the still glossy weather, a luxurious black car was parked at the entrance of the alley, and bodyguards in suits and leather shoes held black umbrellas in their hands and waited expressionlessly.

Jiang Fei walked out of the cubicle quietly, and immediately saw Lin Jiu who was busy in the kitchen. Even after hearing her footsteps, she never looked back.

"You don't need to prepare my breakfast." Jiang Fei said calmly.

Lin Jiu paused and stood where she was, without speaking, let alone looking at her.

Jiang Fei smiled apologetically: "I have something to go out today."

This time Lin Jiu finally moved, but only squeezed out the word "um" from his throat.

Jiang Fei was silent: "If..."

If there was anything, she didn't say anything, but stopped talking pointedly, turned around and walked out.

Lin Jiu still stayed in the kitchen, looking at the boiling water in front of him.

Yesterday, he didn't hear what Ji Wei and Jiang Fei said, but the day after Ji Wei appeared, he sent someone to pick her up, it was just that she was leaving.

Maybe his "monitoring" mission will also be suspended, but he is very clear that his anomaly is not because of "mission suspension", but because of... the message "she is going to find Ji Wei".

"Miss Jiang, Mr. Ji asked us to pick you up." Outside the door, the bodyguard's voice was very calm.

Jiang Fei nodded, and was about to get into the car, but there was a sound of hurried footsteps behind her, and then her wrist was grabbed.

Jiang Fei turned around, and then looked at the person chasing him with "surprise" eyes: "Lin Jiu, why did you come out?"

Lin Jiu held her wrist tightly, pursed his lips tightly, and lowered his head. The boy's fluffy hair was wet by the rain, and he looked like a pug when he first met.

Jiang Fei glanced at the beating preference level above his head, pretending to be puzzled: "What's wrong?"

Lin Jiu still held her silent.

"Is there something wrong?"

Lin Jiu finally raised his head, looked at her seriously, and stretched out his hand to caress his chest for a long time.

Here it is, something went wrong.

But he couldn't say it.

Seeing this, Jiang Fei hurried forward: "The main line that was connected last time was disconnected again..."

"No." Lin Jiu interrupted her coldly, holding her hand harder, as if afraid that she would leave.

Jiang Fei was started by his tone, and then reacted: "You think I'm leaving?"

"..." Lin Jiu remained silent.

Jiang Fei softened his tone: "Do you want to go with me?"

Lin Jiu's eyelashes trembled, and he looked at her closely, his eyes sparkling for a moment.

Jiang Fei laughed and took his hand back: "Then come with me."

After the words fell, Lin Jiu's favorability was set at 75.

...

Ji family.

Ji Wei sat in the conference hall full of cold technology, listening to the experts in front of him explaining the operation of reverse memory replacement.