Chapter 104: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 25

The next day, Qianjin Tower.

Rong Shu leaned crookedly against one side of the stone seat, with one leg slumped over the other, and the other half-bent, with the ponytail hanging down beside the seat, shaking slightly.

After a long time, Rong Shu reached out and touched the corner of his lower lip, and raised his eyebrows.

After Jiang Fei "forced kissed" him last night, he passed out drunk and was unconscious again.

However, he really felt the heat in his chest yesterday, the turbulent and inexplicable heat came, but it was extremely joyful.

He hasn't felt this way in too long.

It seems to be happier than getting rare treasures.

It has to be said that Jiang Fei did indeed make him have a novel feeling of being a human being again, and the deal she made was worth it.

I just don't know what tricks she will bring today.

Rong Shu narrowed his eyes, feeling a little hopeful in his heart.

However, from morning to evening, Jiang Fei remained silent.

I was drunk last night, so it's time to sober up at this time.

Rong Shu slowly straightened up from his seat, tapping his fingers on the white jade table in front of him inadvertently, frowning slightly.

Until night fell, the guards lit fires in more than a dozen copper basins in the hall as usual, and the fire light baked the huge hall warmly, and the whole room was dim.

Rong Shu's limbs still had no warmth, and he suddenly became irritable when he saw those fire lights in his heart.

Those torches were originally Jiang Fei's "masterpiece", but now she has disappeared.

Rong Shu finally called out to the guard who was about to leave irritably: "Where is she?"

The guard was stunned for a moment, and then realized: "Miss Jiang hasn't gone out all day today."

Rong Shu stared at the guard without saying a word.

The guard reacted slowly: "Subordinate, go and take a look?"

Rong Shu looked away lightly.

Seeing this, the guard hurriedly got up and left, but turned back after a while: "The landlord, Miss Jiang said, it is inconvenient for her to do something beyond the rules."

"What..." Rong Shu was about to ask back, but Xia Mo suddenly reacted and smiled angrily.

Last night, she asked him if he thought she was just a blind medicine in the building, no different from things like Wannian ginseng and night pearl, but he didn't answer.

Today, she was still angry.

It was as if the person who kissed him and called his name in his sleep yesterday was not her.

He saved her life, stayed in the building because of her spirit body, and he was really happy to see her get hurt, so he concealed the truth about the identities of Xin Qi and Yun Jue, just waiting for her to be completely ashamed , Become a blind medicine in your own hands.

But.

Rong Shu frowned, thinking of the night on the cliff, and last night...

My heart moved.

Rong Shu suddenly panicked, he loves treasures, but never allows them to go beyond his control.

He stood up suddenly: "Since she doesn't want to go beyond the rules, she should follow the rules."