Chapter 120: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 02

The highly developed science and technology is accompanied by the pollution and destruction of the environment, and the metropolis is rainy all year round.

The black car stopped at the entrance of the hospital.

Jiang Fei got out of the car holding an umbrella and looked at the hospital standing in the haze of mist and rain. The white castle building looked tall and luxurious.

Unfortunately, Ji Wei might not be able to live here for too long.

"Miss Jiang," in the car, the woman who was in charge of examining Jiang Fei's body before lowered the window to look at her, and handed her a business card, "If you feel unwell, Miss Jiang can contact me at any time."

After all, it was the first memory-replacing test product she officially handled.

Jiang Fei took the business card and nodded with a smile, then turned and walked into the hospital.

Everyone in the hospital was dressed in exquisite and expensive clothes, with a deadpan face, like a machine that was running non-stop, calm and cold-blooded.

Jiang Fei went directly to the transparent elevator and pressed down on the forty floors.

The elevator was extremely fast, but it stopped within a few seconds, and the elevator door opened with a "ding".

Afterwards, Jiang Fei heard the first noisy sound in the dead hospital, a few rampant footsteps coming from the depths of the corridor.

Jiang Fei looked up, and the man in the white hospital gown was stretching out his hands, groping forward.

Looking at the man, Jiang Fei couldn't help raising her eyebrows. She rarely used beauty to describe a man, but the man in front of her was indeed very delicate. It had nothing to do with being handsome, but a kind of beauty that transcended gender. Pale and sickly, tall but thin.

Unfortunately, his eyes were empty and out of focus.

And the favorability degree above his head is a big zero.

Ji Wei.

Ji Wei heard the sound of the elevator, and quickly raised her head: "Ranran?"

"Is that you, Ranran?"

His footsteps became faster and faster, but because of his blindness and injuries, he fell to the ground forcefully after walking a few steps.

Jiang Fei hurried forward and held his arm: "How are you? Are you all right?"

"Ranran..." The surprise in Ji Wei's eyes stopped abruptly, smelling the strange aroma, he reached out and pushed Jiang Fei away, "You are not Ranran!"

"Ji Wei, what are you talking about?" Jiang Fei's voice was very low, and she reached out to continue supporting him.

"Who are you? Did Ji Yuntian send you here?" Ji Wei forcefully opened his blind eyes, "What does he want to do?"

"What's wrong with you?" Jiang Fei pretended to be puzzled, "Ji Wei, I'm Jiang Fei, we've known each other since we were ten years old."

"What Jiang Fei? Who knew you when you were ten years old..." Ji Wei didn't finish his sentence, he coughed violently, and his legs twitched faintly because of the pain.

At this moment, two men in suits and leather shoes came from the corner of the corridor and said expressionlessly: "Master Ji, this is not a place for you to live in. Mr. Ji wants you to leave here as soon as possible."

Ji Wei's face became more and more ugly: "What are you guys..."

"Mr. Ji has already paid for your hospitalization fee for two weeks. He has done his best. The daily six-figure fee here is not what Young Master Ji can afford today." The man continued, his voice mixed with some sarcasm.