Chapter 133: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 15

Tin house.

Jiang Fei nestled on the sofa, listening to the movement from the kitchen, raised his eyebrows slightly.

Since Lin Jiu saw Ji Wei on TV last night, she has been very silent. Even if she took the initiative to talk to him, he only answered in a regular manner.

It's just that occasionally he would stare blankly when he was busy, or look at her blankly, and every time at this time, the favourability level above his head would be surprisingly chaotic.

Jiang Fei naturally knows that the robot doesn't know what emotion is, but it has such emotions, and it will inevitably be entangled. She doesn't bother to teach him. After all...according to the original plot, tomorrow is The date to exchange memories with Lin Ran up.

"In the afternoon, I will go to the supermarket to buy supplies..." Lin Jiu's voice suddenly came, but it became softer and softer.

He stared blankly at Jiang Fei's legs lying on the side of the sofa. His bare feet were white and his toes were extraordinarily small, reflecting the sunlight outside the window, a little dazzling.

He also doesn't understand what's wrong with him, since he saw Ji Wei on TV last night, his emotional control data has been a little out of control, even just seeing her, he feels abnormal.

"Okay, I'll go with you." Jiang Fei glanced at him and responded slowly.

Lin Jiu snapped back to her senses, and when she met Jiang Fei's gaze, the data was in chaos again, she nodded and hurriedly turned around.

And this situation did not improve until the afternoon.

The supermarket is very large. The first-generation robots replaced the human waiters, patrolling the supermarket, and the shelves with a cool sense of technology were automatically raised and lowered.

Lin Jiu walked quietly beside Jiang Fei, took every missing item accurately, and then turned back, but when passing by a clothing store, Jiang Fei suddenly said: "Wait a minute."

After speaking, he walked towards the store.

Lin Jiu's back froze, looking at her back.

He retrained himself from paying too much attention to her, which would make him feel short-circuited.

"Hello." Aside, a voice with obvious temptation came.

Lin Jiu felt that the confusing data instantly calmed down. He turned his head, only to see a woman in a black leather jacket and skirt standing beside him, with neat black hair and an enchanting appearance.

With just one glance, Lin Jiu recognized that this woman was of the same type as him, but not of the same generation.

"Meet by chance, let's have a cup of coffee together?" The woman walked up to Lin Jiu, put her hand on his shoulder gently, with a charming voice.

Lin Jiu looked around: "Where's your creator?"

"Master?" the woman asked back.

Lin Jiu frowned, he didn't like the title "Master".

"He said," the woman smiled, and leaned into his ear ambiguously, "I'm free..."

She said, her hand slowly caressing his chest.

Lin Jiu grabbed her hand almost instantly.

free? She just made this kind of reaction by relying on the program of "pleasing and obeying humans" set by humans.

Also at this time.

"Lin Jiu?" Jiang Fei's voice came.

Lin Jiu's body froze, she subconsciously let go of the woman's hand, and turned to look at Jiang Fei. The data controlling her emotions became more and more disordered, even tinged with panic.