Chapter 67: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 14

In the dark night, under the street lamps, the rain continued to fall continuously.

The neon lights not far away are colorful and prosperous like a dream.

Jiang Fei left the restaurant quickly, and walked in the rain alone in a hurry, with a dazed expression, a pale face, and slightly curly hair wet from the rain.

Opposite the restaurant, a black car was parked on the side of the road, with double flashing lights flashing one after another.

Sitting in the back seat of the car, Jiang Cuo slowly looked at the girl who came out of the restaurant and the men and women who had just embraced in the restaurant. His gaze finally fell on the boy in the white shirt and black pants, and he smiled harmlessly for a long time.

So, does Miss Qianjin like this?

"Master, do you still want to follow?" The driver in the front seat said suddenly, "Mr. Jiang is probably going home, and if you find out that you haven't returned..."

Jiang Cuo came back to his senses when he heard the word "Mr. Jiang", and the disgust in his eyes was swept away. After thinking for a while, he took the black umbrella beside him, got up and got out of the car.

Jiang Fei only felt that the rain had stopped.

She raised her head in a daze, a black umbrella was propped on top of her head, and turned her head, Jiang Cuo was looking at her carefully, with delicate eyebrows and eyes: "Sister?"

Jiang Fei pursed her lips. He had heard the system report that Jiang Cuo was nearby, and after thinking about it for a while, he guessed that he must be following her.

But when she saw the young man standing in front of her, she still showed full surprise on her face, and she lowered her head unnaturally not wanting to be noticed by others: "Why are you here?"

"I was going home, and I happened to meet my sister," Jiang Cuo tilted his head and smiled, pondered for a moment, and asked with worried eyes, "Are you okay?"

Jiang Fei reacted and took half a step back suddenly: "I'm fine."

Jiang Cuo's hand was still frozen in mid-air, his expression was not unnatural at all, he still smiled quietly and withdrew his hand, after thinking for a while, he stuffed the umbrella in Jiang Fei's hand: "I have to go home. Take the umbrella sister first."

Jiang Fei was startled.

Jiang Cuo pointed to the black car with flashing lights in the distance: "The driver is still waiting for me."

Jiang Fei pursed his lips: "Thank you."

Jiang Cuo shook his head and watched her leave.

Just walking to the corner ahead, Jiang Fei suddenly turned around with an umbrella in his hand, smiled at him with frowned eyebrows, then turned around, and his figure completely disappeared at the corner of the street.

Jiang Cuo half-closed his eyes. At that moment, he seemed to see the little girl who smiled back at him ten years ago in a trance.

The world was gloomy and dark, only she was like a meter of dazzling sunshine, rushing into his eyes recklessly, and became the thorn in his eyes for ten years.

Jiangcuo favorability degree: -35

It fell again.

Jiang Fei sneered inwardly when he heard the system's voice.

A person like Jiang Cuo with an extremely twisted heart cannot see any good things or people.

Hopeless.