Chapter 8: Love Sister Crazy Demon 08

Jiang Fei stood beside Wen Yishu, her wrist in his hand.

He didn't look at her, only looked down at the thick book on the table, as if asking that sentence was just an illusion.

Jiang Fei moved her wrist, but he clenched her very fast.

"Why do you ask this all of a sudden?" Jiang Fei gave up the struggle and turned to look at Wen Yishu. Seeing that he still didn't speak, her voice was low, with a touch of playfulness and laziness, "Do you care so much about who I like?"

The hand holding her wrist trembled slightly, and Wen Yishu looked up at her.

Her cheeks were still flushed, her brows and eyes were slightly drunk, and her eyes were half-squinted, as if the play just now was just an illusion.

"Luo Shi is really good," Jiang Fei bent down and blinked in front of him, "Brother Wen, don't you think?"

Luo Shi is really, really good.

When Wen Yishu heard her words, his heart tightened.

He knows better than anyone that Luo Shi has poison on his body. He usually stays in his own territory. Once someone enters without permission, he will "devour him alive" without blinking his eyes.

This time, if it wasn't for the rare common goal of the two, they would never reach a consensus.

Luo Shi was for Luo Wan.

So does he.

Is he... the same?

Wen Yishu's eyelashes trembled, not knowing what to think, he quickly released Jiang Fei's wrist, the warmth remaining on his fingertips disturbed his mind.

He hurriedly took the suit jacket aside and stood up: "I'll take it off for you."

Jiang Fei looked at his movements, nodded with a smile, flushed cheeks, eyes curved into crescents.

The two walked towards the elevator.

The moment he walked into the elevator, Jiang Fei felt Wen Yishu's face tense, obviously still a little uncomfortable, but he quickly covered it up and did not leak.

The hotel has thirty-three floors, and the elevators go down one layer at a time.

Jiang Fei occasionally glanced at the monitor beside him.

When descending to the twenty-first floor, the elevator suddenly "snapped", and the crisp sound of metal friction and collision came, and then the lights in the elevator went out, it was pitch black, and the elevator stopped.

Jiang Fei frowned, quickly stepped forward and pressed all floors, and then pressed the alarm button.

No response has been received so far.

The body of the person beside him swayed, and then there was a rapid breathing sound, but it was restrained by efforts.

Jiang Fei reached out and touched Wen Yishu's arm lightly. It was as stiff as a piece of iron. When she touched it lightly, the arm shook uncontrollably.

She paused, took out her phone, and the faint screen light just came on.

"I'm fine." Wen Yishu's voice came suddenly, and trying to pretend to be calm could not stop the unsteady breath of the tail sound.

Jiang Fei's movement of holding the phone stiffened, and then she put the phone back in her pocket as if nothing had happened, and said lightly, "What book did you just read?"

Wen Yishu's body was tense, and his eyes moved reluctantly, only to hear a faint voice asking him softly, what book did you read?

He tried hard to recall, just like he was in that dim attic, even the most boring reference book, he forced himself to memorize it, to resist the sense of near-death in his consciousness.