Chapter 22: Love Sister Crazy Demon 21

Jiang Fei was really angry.

It's one thing for the little crippled to not take his own life seriously, and it's another thing to fail her mission.

Therefore, after that call, she didn't say a word until she got back to the car.

Even returning to the villa, she only quietly returned to the room.

Luo Shi's face was still pale with fear, and he stared at Jiang Fei's back before returning to the master bedroom alone for a long time.

The sky outside the window darkened a little bit, Luo Shi was always sitting in front of the window, watching the lights gradually come on not far away, and the night in Jincheng gradually woke up.

He recalled over and over again the figure who just hugged him on the road and protected him behind him, delicate yet extremely powerful.

That day the doctor said that he couldn't survive until the age of forty, he heard it, but he didn't feel anything, he even felt refreshed.

He was beaten like a dead dog since he was a child. When he curled up in a corner and couldn't get up, he never thought of living for too long. Later, he became disabled, and even more so, every day was a torment.

But at that moment, when she protected him with her own life, he suddenly felt that it was fine to live.

To live for her.

Luo Shi lowered his eyes, gently pushed the wheelchair out of the master bedroom for a long time, looked at the door of the guest room that was always closed not far away, and did not speak.

The night gradually darkened.

"Luo Shi, Luo Shi..." A faint murmur came from the guest room with some crying, like a dream, calling his name over and over again.

Luo Shi was stunned, and then he panicked and controlled the wheelchair toward the guest room.

He knocked on the door, but there was no response, only a painful voice, just murmured his name.

"Luo Shi."

Luo Shi pushed open the door, the room was dark, only the dim light from the window shone in. On the bed, Jiang Fei seemed to have a nightmare, struggling to call his name, sweating all over her head.

"Feifei..." Luo Shi went to the bed and grabbed her hand, "Feifei, it's alright..." He comforted softly.

Jiang Fei's struggling movements gradually weakened, and she held Luo Shi's hand tightly, her eyelashes trembled slightly, opened her eyes, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Luo Shi?"

"It's me."

The next second, Jiang Fei suddenly threw his hand away, sat up quickly, and looked at him cautiously with her hands on her knees: "Who are you?"

Luo Shi looked at the empty palm, and then at her careful movements, a pain in his heart: "I'm Luo Shi, Feifei."

"Luo Shi," Jiang Fei murmured, trying to open her eyes wide to look at him, her eyes gradually glowing with water, "Yes, you are Luo Shi."

"Fifi..."

"But that night, why not you..." Jiang Fei's voice was choked.

Luo Shi's hands trembled.

Jiang Fei tried to smile, but tears flowed down: "Luo Shi, do you know how much I hate you?"

Luo Shi stared blankly at her tears, only to feel that it was like sulfuric acid, dripping on his heart, and the pain made him hunched over his waist: "Feifei..."